Poll: Eminen vs Lil Wayne

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Eminem has accomplished a lot and is a pretty good business man so I respect that. He also puts out better quality music in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a joke poll? Eminem is one of the only rappers I listen but that's cause......it's actually good
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Eminem, not even a contest. Lil wayne is everything that is wrong with rap these days. 0 skill, monotone TALKING over a repetitive beat. When Eminem raps, he flows, he rhymes, you can see the skill and the passion in his words as he speaks unbelievably fast

Lil'wayne, to me, is no where close to eminem's level.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Is this a joke poll? Eminem is one of the only rappers I listen but that's cause......it's actually good
    Then you don't listen to enough rappers.
    Adam: Lookin straight grizzly.
    Blake: Bitch betta have my honey.

Deleted
    No contest

Deleted
    Currently listening to "rap" from Holland (wich i come from) , since my music preference changes every few months , but in the time i listen to US rap , i would choose Eminem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eminem by far. His flow is unreal, although, as many have said he's sold out a little as of late. Still amazing though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally prefer Eminem.

You kidding me?

Take another listen to Sing For The Moment and tell me that the rhyme scheme isnt beyond supernatural. In fact, I completey broke down the lyrics, the beat and listened to various segments of the song. Eminem hits EVERYTHING in that song. The lyrics are near perfect, delivery is on point, multi-syllabic rhyming throughout and nothing is/or sounds forced.

And that's just 1 song.

I enjoy a couple of Wayne songs, but comparing those two is just silly.

Eminem is in a whole new level compared to Lil Wayne.
    Hi

No option for both suck?

Lil Wayne sucks more so I guess Eminem is better.

Eminem wins easily, his flow is just incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by HuntForIdaWave View Post
    they are both an abomination of hip-hop
    Go youtube Rhyme Asylum and get back to me.
    Have to disagree here, for Eminem at least. Half of the rappers out there talk about fucking a chick in every single one of their songs. Eminem talks about real life stuff in most of his songs, or stuff that he imagines happening.

Eminem because I cannot stand Weezy's delivery. He's not terrible, but I can't really listen to any Lil' Wayne, while I can still toss on most of Eminem's LPs and dig his emotion.

You arnt seriously gonna bring pills and drugs into this are you? because im pretty sure wayne and his sizzurp isnt helping him much when hes 'leanin'

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    Have to disagree here, for Eminem at least. Half of the rappers out there talk about fucking a chick in every single one of their songs. Eminem talks about real life stuff in most of his songs, or stuff that he imagines happening.
    you are listening to the wrong rappers then .
    Smoke Screens and Pipe Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    So, half of maybe the 10 hip hop artists you've heard or...?

Eh, I've listened to Eminem more then Lil Wayne, both are good, I just prefer Eminem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand Lil Wayne he is just a horrible. Eminem wins by a landslide.

Even though Eminem has been cashing in off his fame a couple years now getting away with shitty songs, Lil Wayne has a horrible voice, and just spews nonsensical words. So I vote for Eminem, for his past glories, already forgotten by the current generation, and the ones to come.