Thread: Battlemaster !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sadly the last 1, I'm missing is AV All-Stars, games never last long enough. Either I get the field of strife kill but so many ppl rush towers and flags that I got nothing to cap or I go for the tower and flag but there's no 1 left in the middle afterwards. Hope that they buff Derk so only way to win is by turtling .

Grats! I wish I could say the same thing.

I hate the SoTA ones. Those are the most painful for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to you!
    Also got mine some time ago. One of the worst and frustrating things you can do in WoW

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

AV Perfection,500 points comeback in AB and EotS perfection - all that is stopping me atm
    Also,gratz on your achievement,wear your title with pride
    Awesome avatar by Resentful

Deleted
    Grats mate, personally need 2 achievements before I can get it [Perfect Storm] and [Resilient Victory] qq.

I got mine amonth ago or so?...i need 50 defend bases in AB...damn it was a PAIN i tell u lol... anyway I made it...took over 24 hours or so of playing....then i needed 30 wins in AV took me a week or so^^
    This week i got mine in ISle of Conquest and i have gotten 70 wins on 8 days now ...soo Sooon I complete this place^^...I like them achivements^

10+ Year Old Account
    Im missing blitz on my rogue. God damn it's anoying at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Grats, its one large hurdle to get them all done. Got mine done 2 years ago and ill never que for SoTa again. Got Master of Isle/Battle of Gilneas done. Just need 9 flag returns for Twin Peaks and I have all the "Masters" done for the BGs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Another annoying achiev was from Wsg the frenzy defender the one that require you to return the flag 5 times in a single battleground these are the achiev that I struggled to get my title ahh thank god finally.
    :S There are like 20 achies harder then this one, I got it on my mage (Battlemaster), feral (88 WSG games played) and my lock (105 WSG)? How were you trying to get this one, staying in your own base or something? That might work for a rogue, but for everyone else midfield defense is the way to get it. Kill some of their troops while they go to your base and kill that efc on the way back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Grats, its one large hurdle to get them all done. Got mine done 2 years ago and ill never que for SoTa again. Got Master of Isle/Battle of Gilneas done. Just need 9 flag returns for Twin Peaks and I have all the "Masters" done for the BGs.
    This one is such a pain in the ass. I got 8 flag returns and 0 captures in one, and 7 captures in another one were i asked the others for me to cap it. Of course the nabs didn't respond and scored the last two flags This will probably be the only achievement I ask some guildies to help me with.
    Last edited by mmoc6b0472ecb0; 2011-09-15 at 11:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    :S There are like 20 achies harder then this one, I got it on my mage (Battlemaster), feral (88 WSG games played) and my lock (105 WSG)? How were you trying to get this one, staying in your own base or something? That might work for a rogue, but for everyone else midfield defense is the way to get it. Kill some of their troops while they go to your base and kill that efc on the way back.

This one is such a pain in the ass. I got 8 flag returns and 0 captures in one, and 7 captures in another one were i asked the others for me to cap it. Of course the nabs didn't respond and scored the last two flags This will probably be the only achievement I ask some guildies to help me with.
    The reason I struggled to get frenzy defender in WSG it's because I always solo que without playing with friends or premade also whenever I kill their flag carrier to return the flag either someone else clicking the flag faster than me or the match is over before I return 5 flags.

Deleted
    Still working on my BMASTER on the rogue, missing we had it all along and the picture from AV...RNG driving me mad completed around 200 of each BG..

Quote Originally Posted by Ballem View Post
    Congratulations ! It's considerably harder now, than it was last xpac. I managed to get it on my feral druid during WotLK, but during Cata I've been having trouble with some of them on my rogue. Bgs are constantly changing, and hopefully with the release of better gear I'll be able to get the Zerg achievements I'm missing. Hats off to you attaining it in the current iLvl of gear.
    I'd love to see some reasoning behind how this can possibly be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I made a paladin alt named Galactica with the intention of getting this title on it... daunting task though.
    Haha, Battlemaster Galactica, good one

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, well done! What's your next goal? *Hints towards Arena Master* :3

Deleted
    GZ m8

Got mine back in WOTLK

I had a super hard time with the 5 bom disarms on sota..

Had a ally friend help me out on the end.. Lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    The reason I struggled to get frenzy defender in WSG it's because I always solo que without playing with friends or premade also whenever I kill their flag carrier to return the flag either someone else clicking the flag faster than me or the match is over before I return 5 flags.
    Like my last post shows, I got all my achievements alone. Your avatar suggests that you are a ret, so you can decide when the flag drops (time hammer). After you've done so many WSGs you know where it drops and just spam that button. I rarely have troubles at clicking the flag before others do and I'm a mage :S Maybe latency difference (I play with 19 ms)? But if you have so many troubles with the WSG one, I can tell you that cloud nine will never happen except if you make a premade specific for your achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    Like my last post shows, I got all my achievements alone. Your avatar suggests that you are a ret, so you can decide when the flag drops (time hammer). After you've done so many WSGs you know where it drops and just spam that button. I rarely have troubles at clicking the flag before others do and I'm a mage :S Maybe latency difference (I play with 19 ms)? But if you have so many troubles with the WSG one, I can tell you that cloud nine will never happen except if you make a premade specific for your achievement.
    19 ms oh my god giief :P well yeah might be the latency difference which affecting when clicking the flag most of the time I play with 250+ ish ms latency best I could get is 135+ you know I live in the middle east kinda not the best connection in my country overall :P

I'm working atm on Isle of Conquest achievements for the tabard still have long way to go though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it on my paladin took me about 11months of trying in random bgs. The most painful ones were the ab achievs. Defending the flag 3 times in one game super annoying, ab perfection was the hardest for me spent about 50 games on that. Wsg was prob the easiest one. Can't imagine trying to get it now again compared to wrath.

Deleted
    Took me one month to do this one, i made 2 preamades for the ab achivs and they were pretty easy. My problem is the stormpike perfection........ this easy achiv that even 60 lvl chars have is the only one missing for my battlemaster title. After 100 victories in av with not even getting close to get it i gave up.