Question Paralysis and Ragnaros

Shadow priests, a quick question;

Does paralysis work on the Sons of Flame during the phase transitions?

I don't really play spriest, so i have no idea if the effect is a stun or a snare and if it works on the adds.

Thanks in advance.

paralysis is a 100% snare, so here it does not work.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Great. Thanks for the prompt response.

As nzall said it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    paralysis is a 100% snare, so here it does not work.
    It's actually not a 100% snare asyou, if you look closely, your character is still moving at about 0.1% speed forward.

It does though, as mentioned, not work on Rag.

A shadow priest should aim to go into Sons phase with at least a couple if not 3 orbs. And hit one of the Sons with MB and then MSxn/MB.
    If the hammer comes down on one of the far sides, a SP can take the two furthest solo on 10 man. MF and SWD for cleanup.

Quote Originally Posted by Themos View Post
    A shadow priest should aim to go into Sons phase with at least a couple if not 3 orbs. And hit one of the Sons with MB and then MSxn/MB.
    If the hammer comes down on one of the far sides, a SP can take the two furthest solo on 10 man. MF and SWD for cleanup.
    I ask as the guild i'm in is working on Rag HC now and i'm checking if there's a specific good place to put the spriest. As spike/blast spam would guarantee a crit mindblast and thus paralysis i'd recommend putting them near the hammer, but it's not a stun. Now considering having them mindsear a cluster of adds as the way to go, as there's usually a clump of at least 4 adds.

Shadow priests do best on the far side as we can solo 2-3 adds from there. Let them who have stuns be on the short side!