Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Paradigm Shift top GW2 Guild/Gaming team

http://www.paradigmshiftpvp.enjin.com/

Basically we are looking for top players from all gaming backgrounds cod,wow,lol,sc2 and more for the best GW2 pvp guild/gaming team and to compete not only on a regional but worldwide level we currently include multiple r1 gladiators in wow, Team digitas Cs players with multiple lan exp, and players from all backgrounds of gaming with high exp. We are looking to improve our line-up so we are ready to dominate the moment Gw2 is released.
    We currently have 2 sponsers and are in talks with many more and are always on the look out for affliations,sponsers.
    If your playing at a top 0.2 percent level in what ever game your on then we would advise you look into gw2 and our guild.

- About Paradigm Shift -

Our Goals - We Aim For The Top

-Our primary goal is to be the Number One PvP Guild going into Guild Wars 2

-Have 100 members on our roster prior to release

-Trim down our roster to 75 after release

-Maintain a 30% application acceptance rate

-Have an avid and striving large community

-Hold our own tournaments

-As well as a guild become a competitive E-sport team for Guild Wars 2

-Compete competitively and win major Guild Wars 2 Tournaments

-Have fun while branching out into our future

Our History & Mission

Paradigm Shift is a Top Tier PvP guild forming for Guild Wars 2. We formed in June 2011. In the early days of Paradigm Shift we had a small core group of officers that helped drive our guild early on.

We set our standards high and got the word out about us rather easily; as there were only a handful of guilds forming for Guild Wars 2 back then.

Getting into this game early has given us a major advantage. We have put a lot of work into shaping an idea into a world-class guild.

Our Mission: We want to bring the most professional, elite and world class gaming to Guild Wars 2 united with a community and intellectual officers. We don't want to settle for anything less than the best.

-About Our Officers-

-Enshadowed [Guild Master]. 5 Time Gladiator in WoW, avid gamer. Various leadership experiences throughout his career.

-Equation [Officer]. Highly Skilled gamer, previously in the Norwegian Armed Forces.Website moderator for Hydramist.

Remeber we are not only looking for top wow players if your in the top 10 on your BG/Servers/Country on other games we would love to here from you.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by mmoc65748230c8; 2011-09-12 at 12:27 PM.

Thumbs down

I'm sorry, even if I were interested, I can't join a guild of elitists who fill their roosters with people.

OT; I don't understand how a 5 time gladiator in WoW will be good in Guildwars PvP, as they're two completely different games. Perhaps you should wait for the game to drop, the players to get a feel for it, then recruit your "top .2%" for Guildwars PvP from Guildwars, not WoW, LoL, SC2, CS, etc (though I'm still baffled on how a top CS player could fare well in 3rd person MMORPGPvP).

Deleted
    If you are aiming for the top, buy your own domain name. Literally costs peanuts these days, and looks more professional than .enjin.com ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemade View Post
    OT; I don't understand how a 5 time gladiator in WoW will be good in Guildwars PvP, as they're two completely different games.
    Means he has the right mental attitude to reach such hights.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Go go bolster your roosters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayraqt View Post
    We are looking to bolster our rooster

Like these?
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Means he has the right mental attitude to reach such hights.
    And if I have the right mental attitude to use my mind to annihilate your existence through the computer, can I? Point is, don't relay on other games PvP to build a PvP guild for a completely seperate game. My suggestion was OP waits for the game to go live, then recruit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    If you are aiming for the top, buy your own domain name. Literally costs peanuts these days, and looks more professional than .enjin.com ;-)
    Enjin.com are our sponsers its kinda needed for us to have them as our website though we will be improving the site alotmore.

---------- Post added 2011-09-12 at 01:26 PM ----------

I'm sorry, even if I were interested, I can't join a guild of elitists who fill their roosters with people.

OT; I don't understand how a 5 time gladiator in WoW will be good in Guildwars PvP, as they're two completely different games. Perhaps you should wait for the game to drop, the players to get a feel for it, then recruit your "top .2%" for Guildwars PvP from Guildwars, not WoW, LoL, SC2, CS, etc (though I'm still baffled on how a top CS player could fare well in 3rd person MMORPGPvP).
    Because if your one of the best in the world at one game its pretty easy to transition to another. I understand this guild isnt for you and its not elitist people at all just because people are high rated/expd does not auto make us elitist i makes you jelly though sorry its not your thing.
    Last edited by mmoc65748230c8; 2011-09-12 at 12:30 PM.

I'm a fan of eSports in general, but I'm just not good enough to participate in them myself. Keep doing what you're doing, it's great for the gaming community.

Enjin.com are our sponsers its kinda need for us to have them as our website though we will be improving the site alotmore.

---------- Post added 2011-09-12 at 01:26 PM ----------

Because if your one of the best in the world at one game its pretty easy to transition to another. I understand this guild isnt for you and its not elitist people at all just because people are high rated/expd does not auto make us elitist i makes you jelly though sorry its not your thing.
    Oh, I'm not jealous at all. Infact, I'm sure if I applied I'd be accepted to bolster said rooster. And, talking FPS transition to 3rd person MMORPGPvP, it's not simple. Two completely different games, different engines. Perhaps you should think of what you're asking before you go ahead and throw yourself out there. A well prepared guild recruitment thread would have been spell checked first offer, moreover it'd call for the proper people. Video games aren't hard, they aren't challenging, nor are they so serious. IMHO, lay down the crack pipe. Unless Paragon starts recruiting for PvPers/other games PvE/PvP, 95% of us will just continue on about bolstering your roosters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrowmore View Post
    I'm a fan of eSports in general, but I'm just not good enough to participate in them myself. Keep doing what you're doing, it's great for the gaming community.
    Thanks sadly alot of the trolls dont see it that way.

"Top guild" huh? I call bullshit on this

Thanks sadly alot of the trolls dont see it that way.
    I'm not trolling, I'm pointing out your errors in logic. I've never heard of your guild, your sponsors, or anything remotely resembling them. Your name sounds like a rip-off of Paragon, as well.

Deleted
    Oh, I'm not jealous at all. Infact, I'm sure if I applied I'd be accepted to bolster said rooster. And, talking FPS transition to 3rd person MMORPGPvP, it's not simple. Two completely different games, different engines. Perhaps you should think of what you're asking before you go ahead and throw yourself out there. A well prepared guild recruitment thread would have been spell checked first offer, moreover it'd call for the proper people. Video games aren't hard, they aren't challenging, nor are they so serious. IMHO, lay down the crack pipe. Unless Paragon starts recruiting for PvPers/other games PvE/PvP, 95% of us will just continue on about bolstering your roosters.
    Some of our FPS players are also multi glads in wow its just they make money playing FPS im confused why you are so idk angry.
    Paragon is a terrible example btw considering we are recruiting for pvp and not pve and the fact paragons pvp players are mostly terrible.

Does this look like a recruitment forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    And if I have the right mental attitude to use my mind to annihilate your existence through the computer, can I?
    Try and see where it takes you
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I'm not trolling, I'm pointing out your errors in logic. I've never heard of your guild, your sponsors, or anything remotely resembling them. Your name sounds like a rip-off of Paragon, as well.
    The guild is still quite new if you didn't notice GW2 is still in alpha so no you wont have heard of us. We are collecting players who are in the top 0.2 percent of their game to see if they can take that level of gaming to GW2 that way we have alot of people who have proved themselves in the gaming community all on 1 server under 1 banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Does this look like a recruitment forum?
    just wait until both GW2 and SWTOR releases, there will be like 10-20 recruitment threads per day

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    just wait until both GW2 and SWTOR releases, there will be like 10-20 recruitment threads per day
    I look forward to reporting each and every one of them. This is not the appropriate forum.

Deleted
    Enjin.com are our sponsers its kinda needed for us to have them as our website though we will be improving the site alotmore.
    So you will look like a guild that is just using free hosting. If they really were sponsoring you, they would pay for the domain name, keep you on their system and then have a massive banner ad.