Warlock Levelling

Levelling a gnome warlock to 85 as soon as possible.

What would you guys recommend as the fastest spec for eating through these levels quickly? (I have full heirlooms)

I found aff to be the best spec for leveling. With all heirloom gear you can easily kill mobs with UA+cor+agony (sometimes just the first 2 even). With all the bonus experience you can also afford to pick and choose which quests you do, so I avoided most of the collection ones (so you don't have to stop to loot) and favored the kill x ones. Then just triple dot everything in sight and mow through an entire area.

Affliction, without question!

It's a little challenging (not difficult, just not "easy") until you get Fel Armor, but once you have that gem, use it constantly! Forget that you have the other armor (that's how little I used it afterwards, but I think it's Demon Armor!) I set up a macro to switch me to Demon Armor, use a Health Stone, then right back to Fel Armor, because every spell you cast (save for AOE spells) will heal you.

Remember this (I didn't know it until late in my leveling): Bane of Doom can only be applied to ONE TARGET. Bane of Agony can be spread to every target! That's my handy leveling tip for you. No, go forth and bathe Azeroth in death!

Wait! You're a GNOME!? Forget that last part... Um.... It's not really true.... Yeah, that's it. /sarc