Poll: Is destro viable in RBG?

Deleted

Poll: Is detro viable in RBG?

Tired of beeing told to swap to Affli if i want to play RBG.

Pros & cons.

While affli can bring more cc and multiple pressure over more than one opponent, destro brings better single target burst (flag carriers for example).

Affli has instant howl of terror but destro can shadowfury+howl of terror right after.(if opponents trinket shadowfury, they´re gonna eat howl).

Affli has better pet resources but with long cds while destro can dispell magic every 6 seconds.

Affli self healing is brutal but destro nether protection is awesome too.

Just let me know what do you think about it.

Deleted
    Yes, it's viable.

But affliction locks give more benefit for the group.

affliction has wayyyy more pressure than destro in both arena and rbgs... unless they buff chaos bolt and give immo some sort of dispel protection it won't be nearly as good as afflic in pvp (imo)

No its not, Aff is there on a RBG team, to put presure on healers with dot spreading and to fear CC with UA.

Destro doesnt have this things + pathetic DPS

Blizz has pigeon holed locks into playing aff to be most effective in all realms of pvp. Destro and Demo are viable in RBG's, but just dont bring the utility and the damage (as far as overall damage) of aff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamygandof View Post
    Blizz has pigeon holed locks into playing aff to be most effective in all realms of pvp. Destro and Demo are viable in RBG's, but just dont bring the utility and the damage (as far as overall damage) of aff.
    It depends on the BG, to be honest.
    I'm using Affliction for CTF battlegrounds for above mentioned reasons and demonology for AB / Gilneas because it's perfect to keep enemies from tapping.
    Destruction would be a possibility for bursting flag carriers with lots of stacks but only if their healers are CCd or you outdps their healing. In that case it's better than Affliction imo.