Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Finally. Been waiting really long time before Blizzard starts to listen feedback. So here is my 2 cents. If you really want to IMPROVE your pos game. For the love of God remove all Blizzard PLAYERS from the servers. EU-Sporeggar server has more blizzard workers playing than actual players. if this preferred option is not possible INTRODUCE HEROIC SERVERS WHERE NO BLIZZARD WORKER is playing. Blizzard worker playing means here not just means random blizzard personnel spending 2 hours night in a random server but than actual worker who is being paid to play full time in servers. Like Deized Dajzd alliance side eu-spore
    Näpsä-sporeggar

Ive been pvping since pre bc and arenaing since bc non stop. Casting in pvp has become a nuisance. I play a healer and have been since pre bc, healing in cata pvp is so un-enjoyable no wonder people are leaving. Why play a healer when you can play a dps spam damage, easily stop heals and win. So many interrupts in the game now and thats not even the hard part. Say someone misses an interrupt there are so many cc spells now that they can just use one of those to stop a cast. Even with this sucky pvp going on there are some more frustrating things like queue times and how you fight the same team over and over. Other than all this game imbalances are just too much to handle. my friends and I are all glad ranged players and we have noticed that nowadays the damage difference between a 2k player and a 2700 player is no different. Its so easy to do damage now. Too hard to heal and just not rewarding to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengfulr3ap3r View Post
    Unless im mistaken, in which case just correct me no need to flame me or something like that lol, The team who created wow and the current team are two different groups of peoples.
    No you're right, but they've got all the data they need. They don't need to 'take it back' to an earlier time, but they do need to build on what made the game great. They didn't do that with Cata, they tried to breath new life into the game, to bring back vets and attract new customers, and they failed miserably. There was the usual "Expansion spike" but in no time flat that wore off, and they began to bleed out subs. Wow still has a ton of subs, but I would still consider this expansion a failure, at least in terms of WoW's success.

Quote Originally Posted by palladiamors View Post
    No you're right, but they've got all the data they need. They don't need to 'take it back' to an earlier time, but they do need to build on what made the game great. They didn't do that with Cata, they tried to breath new life into the game, to bring back vets and attract new customers, and they failed miserably. There was the usual "Expansion spike" but in no time flat that wore off, and they began to bleed out subs. Wow still has a ton of subs, but I would still consider this expansion a failure, at least in terms of WoW's success.
    Oh I completely agree with you, I was so excited for it and everything and to be honest I havent logged in but once in the last.. week or two. It was just reduced to doing dailies everyday and running the same exact dungeons i've ran 200 times. Their is just... nothing to do end game outside of raiding and im not so much into raiding. this expansion blows in my opinion. I just wish they actually took what their customers said and used that to better the game, vs saying "we want feedback" and never actually listening to it.

i would like to see frost mages be able to have a viable raiding spec. i am a arcane/fire mage for my 10 man group but enjoy playing frost. i enjoy raiding more than pvp and it seems that frost spec is mainly suited for pvp. so i would ask blizzard to give me the opportunity to play my favorite spec while doing what i enjoy most about the game. because of having to have arcane and fire for raiding i cant even get frost as a spec without leveing another mage. even if it is claimed that frost is a viable pve/raid spec i challenge anyone to show me one frost mage that raids and isnt immediately dismissed from the raid group. so blizzard i implore you please give me the 2 things i enjoy playing the most so that i may play the game as i choose.

i play a enhancement shaman and im starting firelands. play pve always have, but since cata and even in wrath i feel that enhance has lost its touch, like it had in vanila and bc, they have also lost most of the reason they were in raids to begin with totems arent all that great due to most already having other spells that replace them, bloodlust has been given to mages and that was mostly the reason we were brought to raids was that. also having the ability to use two-handed weapons would great to have again, like frost death knights have

I think elemental shamans need work on them they dont do that great dps and when there is FL trash runs and you say ill go , elemental shaman they not interested,
    while yout at it do something about head and shoulders from the valor vendor im getting near the end of my wick running round in ugly troll 353 shoulders and head, ive tryed getting into guilds and raiding but havnt found one thats got there yet, studpid considering i can get 378 gear, if your gonna make it from a raid dont do the 2 most visual parts of a toon.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
    Wow I touched a nerve there, was it the fact that your only friends in life are in a video game? Perhaps it's your guild? Awful defensive there with the wall of text about how you make friends.

LOL and you just love that word omnipresence. You should write an entire post using only that word.

People like you are the ones that get laughed at, when you can't be playing WoW for whatever reason, here you are on websites and discussion forums talking about it. Talk about consumed, man.

And then you go on explanation to a total stranger trying to convince them that you have friends "IRL". Sure ya do, man.

Just keep on living out your fantasy here, that you have friends, that you aren't addicted to WoW, and that you're not in your mommy's basement.
    LOL I almost, ALMOST was gonna post you were gonna say "did I hit a nerve" I didn't cause I thought you had the ability to actually think outside the box. If you hit a nerve, I'll be honest and say you did, but you didn't. You saying "awful defense" = "I can't figure out how to counter what he just said." You called me a stereotypical guy who lives in his basement in his parents house and proved you wrong. Don't give there is "nothing to counter" statement, everyone knows you called me that and going by what I said about myself, I can't that "basement" guy. Basement guy doesn't go out and make in real friends lol. I guess again that concept passed over your head and the fact I said I had real life friends flew over your head as now you're making claims that my real life friends are in a video game. You know I can prove you wrong any time I want, but I won't. You're not worth it cause you are a troll. Funny thing is, I am not the only one who thinks that lol. As for omnipresence, I choose the word that best describes the situation. It isn't everyday that I get to use that word that is for sure, but I am sure as hell not gonna type "your ability to look at the lives of many at the same time." Just be happy I expanded your vocabulary by one word. With that said Mr. Troll, please oh please visit Texas (I don't live in Texas) and share your wonderful view of that state and its people, you would make me a happy man. I am done with you and your horrible attempts to of trying to read into my life and lives of 1000s especially since you are terribly failing at it (lol time consumed...I don't even have 200 posts and my account on here is barely 2 years old). Please respond to this if you want (I won't respond back for obvious reasons lol), give the good people on here a laugh .