Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Blue Posts - Class Feedback

Blue Posts - Class Feedback
    Patch 4.3 is coming to PTRs "soon" and Blizzard is looking to gather feedback on all the classes! Not necessarily for Patch 4.3 but mostly for long term changes, most likely the expansion.

Originally Posted by Nethaera (Blue Tracker)
    We’re looking for feedback on your class as we work on changes and adjustments for a future game update. While we may be making some specific class changes in 4.3, what we’re looking for in this thread is overall feeling on the class as a whole for more long term changes in the future.

Here is the kind of feedback that is NOT helpful in this particular thread:

• Concerns that your current damage, healing or tanking is not competitive. While this kind of feedback is often useful, it also is the kind of thing that can change from patch to patch, and so it isn’t as useful for long term vision changes.

• Concerns that your feedback is being ignored or that we don’t take these kind of posts seriously, or otherwise posting anything that is off-topic or not in the spirit of this thread’s intent.

• Requests for responses to your suggestions or feedback. The purpose of this thread is to get information to us, not the reverse.

We hope you take these threads seriously, as we’re going to be reading them very carefully. We ask that you take time to think and formulate a useful and objective reply, as this feedback could be used to alter your class in substantial ways.

We won’t be replying here addressing your concerns. This is purely for us to read your answers to the below questions.

Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    • If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    • If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    • What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    • What makes playing your class more fun?
    • What makes playing your class less fun?
    • How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    • What’s on your wish list for your class?
    • What spells do you use the least?
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-09-12 at 06:21 PM.

Cool to see them trying to cut down on all the random whining on the forums into useful feedback.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually boub that's not what they want; they want long-term quality of life feelings, not current dps moans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will be very interesting to see how this pans out.

How about linking to the EU thread aswell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Although im optimistic about this, I think alot of bad suggestions will weight down these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard actually ASKING for feedback? This is unheard of.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the Rogue feedback when I get home tonight. I'll tackle a couple others, but gotta represent first.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    Actually, it happened in the past. It's been years since that time, however.

I hope this will be a Hunter patch unlike the past 2-3 ones

Deleted
    Gotta remember its just general feedback. Its not all about dps/healing/tanking matters. Can be anything, like you dont like a spell animation, or you want to use one spell less etc. Could also use some EU links to boub.

Could you make a Link to the EU versions aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this whole thing pans out -- sorta afraid of what may go down. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    They have asked for community feedback on classes prior to each expansion being announced.

Can't wait for them to compile all these suggestions and just ignore them all like they have always done. What is the point when they are not going to use any of the suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just see this as a red herring stall tactic since ptr testing is not ready for some time yet. Blizz wants you to "think" they are listening. Yeah, no.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-09-12 at 05:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    I hope this will be a Hunter patch unlike the past 2-3 ones
    We are fine so we don't really need a patch.

please for the love of god fix enhancement AoE damage. they should give us a new spell that is similiar to Shockwave that does nature damage (no stun) or like a proc that does damage. I.E Windfury procs cause a new effect - Sonic Boom which Deals X dmg in a Cone effect in front of the shaman. Anything would be better than Current flame shock -> fire nova ...oh wait it died in between the GCD, sorry no fire nova for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet 98% of class feedback will finish in:

Cant comment as linkage goes to US site only