Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    Run preemptively and you don't get hit, problem solved.
    this, if you get hit by domo's leap as ranged..maybe you arent as good as you thought.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, we downed him so no hate here.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Personally I feel like blink and lock portal are cheating in this fight and blizz ought to disable those abilities for it.
    Don't feel so bad, everyone has their cheating moments, just like shadow priest can cheat their way through various boss attacks.

With that said there really isnt must trick to this fight, sure we are disadvantaged, but one advice I can give is no matter which direction you are preemptively running, make sure you never run out of range of the boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I feel like blink and lock portal are cheating in this fight and blizz ought to disable those abilities for it.
    And Disengage. We might get one in 5.0 though.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean like dispersion has been for other fights? Please...
    Or better yet, the old VE. "I don't care if I stand in dangerous mechanics, my damage outheals it!"
    Last edited by Siri; 2011-09-24 at 12:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Old" being the correct word. That's no longer the case.

Can we stop using "You were OP in Sunwell/ Season 8/ Molten Core/ Yesterday" as reasoning or a counter-argument?

It helps to be a bit further from the boss, just make sure not to get caught behind 5 or 6 fire plumes when it is time to run in. Keep an eye on the boss' energy bar and move just before he jumps - if it does happen to jump to you you can dodge it and spam DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    You mean like dispersion has been for other fights? Please...
    Or better yet, the old VE. "I don't care if I stand in dangerous mechanics, my damage outheals it!"
    I did mean it pretty tongue in cheek because the person before me made a comment about other classes not having to run on domo jumps... I forget sometimes sarcasm doesn't always work on the internet, will be more clear aout it in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Stryve View Post
    Switch to Inner Will. Start strafing once his energy bar reaches 90 and your set for the jumps.
    Why? You should have the speed increase on boot enchant already. Unimproved Inner Will is 2% difference, and a big dps/hps loss. Just start moving with .2 sec left and you will clear the jump every time, unless you're way too close to the boss.

Like some other people said, if you place yourself at the right distance from the boss and move when he gets full energy, you can avoid the leaps 100% of the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did mean it pretty tongue in cheek because the person before me made a comment about other classes not having to run on domo jumps... I forget sometimes sarcasm doesn't always work on the internet, will be more clear aout it in the future
    I should have been able to tell really, I just tend to assume people are ridiculously biased like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    "Old" being the correct word. That's no longer the case.

Can we stop using "You were OP in Sunwell/ Season 8/ Molten Core/ Yesterday" as reasoning or a counter-argument?
    This is entirely different. The point is that regardless how useful something may be for fight X the only thing that ever gets disabled like that are immunities.