Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne View Post
    When I first played Morrowind I had to put it down for a few weeks because i simply got overwhelmed and didn't know what to do
    And this does not indicate to you that you might need some professional help? If a game does that to you,, you probably shouldn't be gaming. Not that they weren't good games, not the best either for that matter, but if it affects you that strongly in real life, I'd say that's a sign you're taking things a bit too far. For the record, not trolling you.

On topic, I'm still sceptic, but those videos showed some really good material, so I guess I'll pick it up anyways.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2011-09-14 at 06:08 AM.

Deleted
    My only concern is that the player seemed to be taking hardly any damage in those videos. At no point did he seem at risk of dying, even during the dragon fight the dragon's attacks were only slightly chipping away at his health. The problem is that in previous Elder Scrolls games increasing the difficulty slider made your enemy's attacks more powerful but decreased your own at the same time. I'd like to see something similar to Demon's Souls where both your attacks and the enemy's do large damage. Other than that, I'm really stoked for this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    And this does not indicate to you that you might need some professional help? If a game does that to you,, you probably shouldn't be gaming. Not that they weren't good games, not the best either for that matter, but if it affects you that strongly in real life, I'd say that's a sign you're taking things a bit too far. For the record, not trolling you.

On topic, I'm still sceptic, but those videos showed some really good material, so I guess I'll pick it up anyways.
    You're over thinking things way too much. They took a break from the game because they didn't know what to do. It's not like this guy was playing the game and thinking

"oh my fucking god I have so many things to do, I'm going to die if I don't do this one on the left and this one on the right, RIGHT NOW!"

It was just a bit of an exaggeration.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatking View Post
    My only concern is that the player seemed to be taking hardly any damage in those videos. At no point did he seem at risk of dying, even during the dragon fight the dragon's attacks were only slightly chipping away at his health. The problem is that in previous Elder Scrolls games increasing the difficulty slider made your enemy's attacks more powerful but decreased your own at the same time. I'd like to see something similar to Demon's Souls where both your attacks and the enemy's do large damage. Other than that, I'm really stoked for this game.
    Its a demonstration, of course they tuned it so that they wont die. Its just like in starcraft 2 where they gave zerg buffed stats and sent them agains combined forces of terran and protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    The gameplay is a few months old (from E3), but I still can't wait.