Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfoo View Post
    Fix'd it even further than before
    Oh no, because then you're just flat out lying. I like that all posts pointing out stuff in this thread gets changed, but the OP creating a cleverly disguised troll thread with the intentions to derail, gets away with it. On topic: Any research and you would realize that you're not first in the world with this, it's not impressive or new, and then suddenly this thread has no purpose (except for derailing).

Awesome, nicely done

Is there any video of this? :O

Deleted
    Cy@ when someone soloheals ragna hc.

Our healers can't even 2 heal it with a pally/druid. Congrats to you man. I'm impressed.

It's not so difficult at all. You can easily one heal Encounters if everybody knows what he does. Particularly if you have some gear from heroics. And no I#m not a troll^^.

Proove:

Ragnaros some days before the the other guy :-):
    worldoflogs.com/reports/g731rompsis6o8gh/sum/healingDone/?s=392&e=730
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gnuurtzfvnlr7wxz/sum/healingDone/?s=12139&e=12447
    i think this is the world fastest kill.

Chogall NHC: Some days after we have done some Hardmodes in this time
    worldoflogs.com/reports/0b7mxln3p1ccjbii/sum/healingDone/?s=14916&e=15178#Fig%C3%A2

And Chogall HC and this one is definitely harder then Ragnaros: (This one could be possible with less gear)
    worldoflogs.com/reports/vagkd7nrm0ibis6n/sum/healingDone/?s=7777&e=8069

But none the less, i like people who one heal some Encounters its every time impressive :-), so rly good job.
    Last edited by Figaro10; 2011-09-16 at 11:04 AM.

The heroic chogall is pretty impressive. The hps from the dk though is pretty ridiculous. "Active mitigation model" aside that is still a shit ton of healing for a tank to be doing.

Deleted
    Holy Paladin from my guild does it weekly, when we're doing Achivement runs.

Think he's #1 Overall, with only LolDruids above him.

Edit: I should mention this is with 1 Boomkin Tranquilize

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...&e=1295#Sèxý
    Last edited by mmoc0db3534c2f; 2011-09-16 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    And still you can't kill him under 7 min.

uber pr0 damage dealerz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    And still you can't kill him under 7 min.

uber pr0 damage dealerz
    Ragnaros 10N (06:10) says hi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatrap View Post
    I remember Paragon's big 10 man post mentioning that it wouldn't be surprising to see a resto druid solo heal heroic rag before t12 is over.
    They 3 healed their first 25m kill lol; so not really surprising if you can 1 heal 10?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatrap View Post
    I remember Paragon's big 10 man post mentioning that it wouldn't be surprising to see a resto druid solo heal heroic rag before t12 is over.
    I recall this also.

The second Transition phase would be the biggest problem, its really insane dmg in this phase on every single player. But i think i will try this as a Holy Paladin some time in the future^^.

And about the Paragon Post, the difference in incoming DMG from 10 man to 25 man is not so much. Most of the time there is only tank dmg and that should be equal. Most of the other DMG is AOE and there you have much more cooldown in 25 man then in 10 man so you can minimze the incoming dmg every time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Our healers can't even 2 heal it with a pally/druid.....
    It's probably not even their fault, but a raidgroup that moves like bags of salt.

Impressive job OP, you for making it happen, especially as Pala. The raid for taking so little dmg.

thumbs up

I guess my group comp and tanks just arent good.... even though we're all in 378 gear. Our tanks get rocked in p1 badly. Solo healing that alone seems difficult, let alone topping people before the next magma trap. We 2 heal it with a holy pally and resto shammy and me and the pally feel like p1 is the hardest part by far. I guess 1 healing it would let you push it in like 3-4 traps and you could use Tranquility to get you back up after 1 of them , so maybe its not that hard like people are saying but I feel like it would be pretty damn difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice Job, though the DPS did probably help you by actually spreading, avoiding shit, etc ;D

I think I love you Buckwald.
    Hi

Deleted
    nicely done gogo heal HC rag solo now ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    must be nice to have 8 dpsers on a 10m fight!
    7,2 tank & 1 healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Solo-tanking is where it's at.
    Haha how long will it take that we see you in action on Raggy?

@OP
    Nice job in solo heal that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats impressive man.