Need a new trustworthy monitor.

As the title says...

My current monitor/television is my 32" Sony Bravia 2008 model, and the screen has started to die. I plan on trying to get it fixed but I want to prepare for the worst case scenario. I'm open to all suggestions except I do have 1 deciding factor of 2 hdmi ports. 1 for my computer and a 1 for my PS3. 1 port would work fine, but due to placement restrictions, having to change the cables in order to switch between the 2 would become incredibly annoying to do so.

Thanks in advance. Will be checking this when I'm off work tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    First question is what resolution do you want to run, 1920 x 1080 or 1366 x 768? (1080p vs 720p) I would say your best bet would be either another Sony or Sharp. I've had a bad experience with larger sharp model before in the past but I can't let that take away that most their lcds are great quality. My friend has Sharp and swears by them.

Get a phillips with ambilight.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally love LG. But without knowing what size/resolution/budget you are in, I'm not going to go digging around.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    personally I´ve only owned Samsung monitors and I really love them.
    If Samsung is not your "cup of tea", I´d suggest you look for LG monitors. I have no experience with other brands but surely there has got to be many good options out there

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonet View Post
    personally I´ve only owned Samsung monitors and I really love them.
    If Samsung is not your "cup of tea", I´d suggest you look for LG monitors. I have no experience with other brands but surely there has got to be many good options out there
    The Acer I'm currently using is very nice, so I can vouch for them as well. Just more of a "matte" finish.