Who am I?
My name is Zarkana http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zarkana/simple
I am/was a GM who once thought she could change gaming by creating a guild of NICE people who could play well. I got tired of playing with people who do nothing but violently curse at each other all night long, people who are nasty asshats whose idea of discipline is a verbal strip down in front of the raid for a half hour. I'm an adult and I appreciate being talked to as such. The actions above don't make me want to work harder or smarter just to get you off my back. I don't want a care bear guild! I just want a guild where there is some level of respect for people.

I play hard... I play like I mean it and I want it. I don't do anything if I feel I can't put my best effort in. At the end of every raid night, I spend it scouring the logs for an hour or two trying to see where I can improve. I've got experience on Heroic Shannox, Rhyolith and Beth (with a smidgen on Alice).

My preferences
I'd prefer alliance. Troll druids freak me out (despite their bitchin' racials) and while I like the cow, I like the wolf more. I am EST and don't really want to play past 12:30/1:00am my time. I'm looking for a 4-6/7H guilds and I'm ok with a bench so long as I'm not one of 30 sitting out. No more than 10 man bench would be the most I'd like. If you'd like to email me, Vekarsa.Raan@gmail.com (this is not my RealID)

Gear
Lastly, if you look at my gear and it looks meh, let me explain if you want to read. My main was my DK who was often top 5 of my guild's meters doing close to 30k DPS a fight (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yatta/advanced) but when we broke down into 10 mans, we had a DK with no other alt and it was redundant to have 2 of us so I changed to this toon. I spent 2 weeks gearing it the best I could and now it's not uncommon to be one of 3 people in guild online at any time. I can play both equally well but I'm really getting into my druid again (she was my first toon from vanilla) and I'd like to see how far I can take this. Like I said, I push myself for excellence only. Anything else is a waste of time.

Please don't post your wall o' text spam. I just ignore them and they are a waste of your time. Tell me about your guild, personalities, some notable accomplishments, the server etc....