Thread: Prep Bitchers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The only retarded shit I hate in WoW PvP wise, is when in a RATED BG...the other team has like 4 lay on hands in a flag carrier game.

SO ANNOYING.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by codsafish View Post
    The only retarded shit I hate in WoW PvP wise, is when in a RATED BG...the other team has like 4 lay on hands in a flag carrier game.

SO ANNOYING.
    They really should remove that from RBGs.

But then again to balance that out you'd have to take out rogues "LOL SMOKEBOMB THE FLAG CARRIER"

seriously any one who is gonna bitch that some one used any abilitie needs to just delete themselves and go play my lil ponies. yes i have an abilitie yes i beat you boohoo get over it and get better or quit game.almost every class has a op unique ability

war - charge, colossal smash, aoe fear
    warlocks - fears!, aoe stun, a pet that can stun and bladestorm, teleporting circle
    hunters - Pets!, disengage, scatter shot, camo, mark
    druid- need i say more?
    dk - ARMY! (srsly no one mentions it?) ams, DS, deathgrip
    priest - disperse, fiend, bubble, fears,
    shamans - thunderstorm wolves earth shield windshear purge bloodlust
    pladins - LOH, bubble, HoF, HoJ,
    mages - ice block blink spellsteal mirror images timewarp ice circle

rogues - kidney shot cheap shot ambush shadowstep blind PREP! premeditation killing spree Poisens!

and just think!!! i know im missing some!

I guess they are complaining about that some rogues will only duel if there prep is off cooldown and ignore people wanting too duel in the meantime.
    I would not care anyway, its just a game.

What it comes down to is people caring way too much about the outcome of duels. They seem to think that losing a duel will destroy their precious e-fame and make people think they are a bad player.

Game isn't balanced around 1v1, duels should just be there for fun or to learn how to respond to certain mechanics or abilities that other classes have at their disposal, so you can learn and apply that to more competitive pvp.

I'm all for someone using every cooldown they have against me in a duel, because it's better as a learning experience, and I gain more from the duel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkryx View Post
    seriously any one who is gonna bitch that some one used any abilitie needs to just delete themselves and go play my lil ponies. yes i have an abilitie yes i beat you boohoo get over it and get better or quit game.almost every class has a op unique ability

warlocks - fears!, aoe stun, a pet that can stun and bladestorm, teleporting circle
    druid- need i say more?
    shamans - thunderstorm wolves earth shield windshear purge bloodlust

rogues - kidney shot cheap shot ambush shadowstep blind PREP! premeditation killing spree Poisens!

Just one question...
    How is HOJ OP and Unique?
    Its a 6 second stun on a 40/60 second CD that can be dispelled or blinked out of... >.>
    Not to mention the whole... almost melee range to use it part... >.>

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    u mean just like how ppl bich that

mages have blink/sheep
    warlocks have fear
    palidins have bubble
    warriors have charge
    hunters have disengage
    shammans have windshear
    priests have fear/mc/healing
    druids cant be sheeped/shift out of snares
    rogues have prep/vanish/cloak
    dk hve ams/grip/DC healing

did i miss anything? if i did im sorry to the QQ'ers for people having skills to use their skills to THEIR advantage and not YOURS
    Only druid that can break out of snares anymore are resto druids iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Juri View Post
    I only find pallys who use bubble annoying in RBGS.

"LOL 10% HEALTH BUBBLE AOE ON A NODE IM A COOL KID"

Seriously, though, that is a legitimate tactic. Just like using Preparation in duels, unfortunately. Zing. If the DK was frost, he's not meant to win against a rogue.

duel without cools.. makes you guder

Quote Originally Posted by Valkryx View Post

druid- need i say more? yes
    shamans - thunderstorm wolves<- seriously? earth shield windshear purge bloodlust

That's some real overpowered shit right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allowed in Arenas = Allowed everywhere. Not a difficult concept to grasp, imo.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

How dare you use your class skills!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

SO ANNOYING.
    but the target u heal Lay on Hands with will get Forbearance so the other Paladins can't use Lay on Hands on him though :P
    hei alle sammen <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny that every single rogue uses their prep on me in duels ( frost mage ). But if I even consider the thought of cold-snap its cheating.

Then again I guess flawless 9/10 rogues in duels no matter their ratings on my frost mage regardless.

Maybe I am just stuck back in the time when using prep and coldsnap was considered equally as noob in 1v1!
    A rogue has to use prep against a frost mage in a duel or he can not win. Decent mage with cold snap = impossible for rogue to win
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unius/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yzmal/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...peace/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Other times it's just like "Yeah you annoying lil fuck-wad just die already"
    Playing a warrior I love it when they bubble cause I just break it and kill em
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

dueled a rogue on my tank pally. he was at 20% hp me at 10% i used loh and went back up to 100% and promptly killed him. he raged for 5 mins on about loh.. lulz

It's about etiquette really. If you choose to use all your cooldowns in a duel you're perfectly allowed to do that, but most people won't bother recognising your victory, simply because you effectively had a double set of cooldowns, which removes that opportunity the other player had in the first place. Same goes for cold snap obviously.

Deleted

Other times it's just like "Yeah you annoying lil fuck-wad just die already"
    Shattering throw / mass dispell is hard amirite ?

Anyway he sounds mad and bad. If it's usable in arenas it's cool for duels.

Sure it's annoying for someone to use an 8 minute cd in a duel. After they win, challenge them to a second duel. Do it as soon as possible. I usually don't worry about it that much, it annoys me a bit but if I know I could have beaten them without them using it then I'm not concerned.

It's down to personal preference, but I think it can pretty much be agreed upon that certain abilities aren't balanced for 1v1 situations. Therefore, no one is in the wrong for wanting certain abilities to be left out of duels.