Death knights, or more specifically Necrotic Strike.

What the fuck do i do... I can't outheal their nectrotic strike on the move trying to LoS / get away from their other partner/s.
    I'm PoM / renew / shield on cd, fake casting the mind freeze but soon as my Pain suppression wears off i die. My partners try peel as much as they can but we're limited and they aim the DK most of the time to try and reduce damage output.

I play with a Feral + MM hunter. Anything i can do? or should i just leave games with a dk in them now on

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyclone more maybe?
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

WoW's PvP balance is horrid, that much has been obvious over the years. You just have to plan a tactic really.

fake cast more. For example cast mind control and see if he interrupts, if he does (most will) you got 10 seconds of freecast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    fake cast more. For example cast mind control and see if he interrupts, if he does (most will) you got 10 seconds of freecast time.
    Death grip, Strangulate, Pet Stun, have fun!

On topic:
    You should be peeling accordingly:
    IBF + AMS = Pain Supression & Scatter & Concussive Shot
    IBF = Cyclone & Trap & Fear
    AMS = Maim

If Deathknight + partner reach the Priest, it's game over.

I'm fake casting as much as i can, and after the mind freeze has been face casted i find myself struggling to out heal the necrotic strike. When i'm sub 60% and they've popped cds going for kill i use innerfocus to make sure no interrupt but i get deathgripped to a pet stun. I'm lost with what to do... Playing at 1900 mmr btw

Sounds like you and your team can benefit from better positioning. hunter should always be in los of you, feral is ok to be out on his own (if he knows how to play the class). You should be pillar hugging nonstop against that cleave, especially if theyre focusing you. use the pillars to drag them out of place.

I am constantly pillar humping them. Only time i'll move out is to fear bomb. Also another question, how to beat spell cleave..? They Globalled my hunter in one silence (didnt get me in cast either)

With a Hunter and Feral the DK shouldn't ever get to you, especially with your fears. Your partners need to pay more attention, but in general you should be able to tank the damage for short bursts of time as a priest. Fear him off the pillar, get a quick LoS and top yourself off.

---------- Post added 2011-09-13 at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shadowe View Post
    I am constantly pillar humping them. Only time i'll move out is to fear bomb. Also another question, how to beat spell cleave..? They Globalled my hunter in one silence (didnt get me in cast either)
    Spellcleave depends on who's playing it. Most will go super offensive right away, so you need to break their burst with pillars/quick CCs on mage. When you get a good footing you'll want to get a CC on both DPS and pressure the CDs off the healer, then make a kill on the warlock or mage when the healer can take full cc time.

(What I usually do anyways)

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    If you fear the dk try and shackle him if he uses lichborne. Most don't bother to think about removing it. Will buy you a few seconds anyway. Its the bane of being a priest and getting focused hard by melee. Get yourself a mage and live =p. On a serious note, your feral/hunter should be peeling for you to give you time to cast something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything i can do?
    Roll a better healer.

Try kitting.. DG 30 sec cooldowns Chains of ice near usless... Dot and kite......

Priest is the most partner-dependent 3s healer. If ANY melee is bothering you, it's most likely your parters failing hard at proper gameplay. Any comp with priest healer should either be doing so much pressure enemy melee has to peel their healer instead of sitting on you, or be so good at peeling that melee almost never touches their priest.

If you can't do either, comp needs to run with another healer, because all other healers have ability to survive for a short while between peels on their own. Priests do not.

I can't outheal their nectrotic strike on the move trying to LoS / get away from their other partner/s.
    Hello, I might have an awesome tip for u. Ive been playing 2400-2500 mmr this season, and its the first season to actually go this high. I got this tip from my gladiator feral drood im playing with. He used to play a resto drood and thats how he got his glad title. I think its u trying to run that is actually causing u to die. I did the same cause it feels really stupid to just stand and getting battered by a dk and his partner. But with the cc u have availeble u should not have em both on at all times. Basicly run less heal more and for example when u can get a feral stun on the dk take off loss. This is what helped me out allot. And i dont know if u always run with inner fire ( i mostly use inner will) but against heavy mellee setups i suggest go inner fire. The thing i do aswell is stack up grace at the start when i see a team thats is possibly goin to tunnel me. shield penance (3x grace right there) pom renew and u have a little head start. and at the 1900 bracket u should be able to get a shackle on the dk aswell. Force a brainfreeze, fear him if he pops lichborn --> shackle

This are some tips hope it helps a bit to push u over 2k!

Gl

Mars

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    Try kitting.. DG 30 sec cooldowns Chains of ice near usless... Dot and kite......

kite a dk?? teach me plz........
    ur trolling right?

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 10:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    Death grip, Strangulate, Pet Stun, have fun!
    ** Brainfreeze, Death grip (even when the standing on top of u! gg) Strangulate, pet stun, Necrotic HAVE MORE FUN **

Deleted
    magic debuf->dispelable. pws doesn't get blocked by it and have your team peel better with roots/traps if your not nuking dk or cyclones and scatters for insta peels

1. your feral should do more dmg in arena than the dk in 2on2
    2. cast mind controll to get a kick there and than cast normal heal
    3. fear an run/los is very good
    4. kite the dk...its very hard for priest but with help from partner its doable
    5. burn burn burn if you get kicked while burn you can just heal if they dont kick you will win the mana fight
    6. when dk uses lichborn and dont debuff it try shackle