An average day at the forums during nerf announcements

Here we go again; QQ nerf... blabla hate Blizzard for making stuff easier for people who cannot find time to raid as much as I do because I have no personal life.

Please guys, the reason they nerf these things is for people to progress into new content. And to let them experience it in their own time and way. It's like saying to your child. It's no reason for you to be in the second team, because that means you are not good enough and there is no reason for you to keep on playing Soccer. So quit playing it. I can't care myself if stuff gets nerfed or not. Just vouching for the people who need that little bit to keep on going.

And if you feel you wanted to get the fights during the pre-nerfs, you should have stepped up more and needed to do better.

So go on raging all you like, but it's not what this topic is for.. rather say. On what fights are you struggling? And will this nerf help you through it?

The "I dont have a life" shit is just as much a stereotype as everything else you posted here, including the stuff you protest against. We dont need any of these threads, thank you very much.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Here we go again; QQ nerf... blabla hate Blizzard for making stuff easier for people who cannot find time to raid as much as I do because I have no personal life.

Please guys, the reason they nerf these things is for people to progress into new content. And to let them experience it in their own time and way. It's like saying to your child. It's no reason for you to be in the second team, because that means you are not good enough and there is no reason for you to keep on playing Soccer. So quit playing it. I can't care myself if stuff gets nerfed or not. Just vouching for the people who need that little bit to keep on going.

And if you feel you wanted to get the fights during the pre-nerfs, you should have stepped up more and needed to do better.

So go on raging all you like, but it's not what this topic is for.. rather say. On what fights are you struggling? And will this nerf help you through it?
    Heroics isn't "new content". If you want more people to experience firelands - nerf normals. Nerfing heroics is an insult.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    The "I dont have a life" shit is just as much a stereotype as everything else you posted here, including the stuff you protest against. We dont need any of these threads, thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    Heroics isn't "new content". If you want more people to experience firelands - nerf normals. Nerfing heroics is an insult.
    This. /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking the different way's people are going about making the same thread over and over again with simple word play... plenty of other threads about this dead horse topic, please leave your thought's in one of them.

Please!

I counted 5 threads that basically go on about the same thing on the first page of the Raids and Dungeons forum alone
    Last edited by Blockygame; 2011-09-13 at 12:45 PM.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Deleted
    anyone who should consider themselves hardcore raiders have had well enough time to clear all the heroics, just be thankful your alts will now be easier to gear up.
    we dont know what 4.3 is going to be like, maybe you WILL need 391 ilvl to kill deathwing on normal, ever think about that?

Here's the deal. "having no life" =/= Having the capabilities to clear 6/7+H. You can raid 9 hours a week on a 3 night schedule and still be 6/7H. I raid 9 hours a week, very rarely if ever playing outside of it, and my guild easily has the capabilites to push 5+/7H after we iron out the last few issues in our core. I have no issues with the normal nerf, because i feel that if you havn't killed Rag by now than you need it. However, nerfing heroics isn't necessary and is just an insult to those of us who appreciate the challenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please guys, the reason they nerf these things is for people to progress into new content. And to let them experience it in their own time and way. It's like saying to your child. It's no reason for you to be in the second team, because that means you are not good enough and there is no reason for you to keep on playing Soccer. So quit playing it.
    It's more like saying sorry Johnny you didn't make the team, maybe next year they'll make it easier to make so why bother practicing and getting better?

The concept of practice makes perfect in video games and in life is not unique to WoW you know.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are 2/7 25hc atm.
    Downed Shannox and Lord Ryolith.
    Majordomo should go down any day now, having <2% wipes on him.

We certainly don't need nerfes for Alysrazor, Beth and Baleroc, we just wanted a bit more time.
    With the incoming nerfes I'm sure we'll get em all 3 down in 1-2 weeks.

The only boss we probs wouldn't get down before 4.3 was Raggy25HC. But I still don't think we'll get that.

Conclusion:
    These incoming nerfes only makes the 3 bosses -we would otherwise enjoy on progression- pisseasy and take us right to raggy.
    And then we can be stuck on that single boss until the patch hits.

Great news :S

PS:
    However, nerfing heroics isn't necessary and is just an insult to those of us who appreciate the challenge.
    This sums it up

Deleted
    I don't care, but the forum drama is just delicious! Imma grabbing a bowl of popcorn and I'm gonna monitor the threads closely for some good laughs!

Never said Heroics are new content, but obviously letting people progress into normals and heroics will give them a better chance to progress them into the upcoming patch.

I don't care, but the forum drama is just delicious! Imma grabbing a bowl of popcorn and I'm gonna monitor the threads closely for some good laughs!
    I can imagine that yes. Some stuff really are pathetic.

As obvious as I may seem, I guess I had to but some quotation marks around them, to let you know I'm quoting various common comments around here. As a experienced player as yourself you must know when something is hot-topic'ed people will talk about it continually. You aren't being forced to respond, but since you fail to read the complete first post. I can imagine why you fail to think outside the box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go again; QQ nerf... blabla
    Exactly why we do not need more. Thank you.