15+ Year Old Account

Angry ENB Series HELP!

For you who dont know what ENB does: check pictures at http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/user...odies-wow.html

I love ENB Series. It makes WoW look how it ought to look.

However I got one really annoying setting and I cannot figure out what value I am supposed to edit.
    When looking at a bright light source it simply become just white and the contours gets lost.

For example if a mage cast a ring of frost its just pure white cos it is too bright. I tried playing around with Bloom settings but unable to solve it.
    Easiest is if show some screenshots of it.

With the default ENB settings I got

With ENB disabled

As you can see the brightness kind of flows out too far and blur all details in light around.
    Anyone happen to know what setting(s) that should be altered to fix this?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2011-09-14 at 05:28 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can try enbdev.com select "Documentation" and scroll down to "preset description".
    That's as much help as I can give you.

Btw, what version are you using?
    - be3f

15+ Year Old Account
    V0.074H

Will check preset desc later when EU realms are back up.
    I pretty much went through all the Bloom settings changing values to see if any change occor but so far no luck
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.