10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up High Skill, Dedicated Ele Sham LF HC Raiding Guild

As much as it pains me to look the time has come to find a new home.
    374 equ Ilvl, Elemental shaman(with resto offspec). Have been playing since release. Many server first kills under my belt and have been playing the ele sham as my main coming up on 3 years. Have exp With all kills excluding Sinestra for I took a long needed break from wow a few months back. Have not personally had exp with HM Domo or Rag as of this moment.

I am looking for a semi to hardcore raiding guild. The days are not important nor are the server or pve/pvp. Times however should fit between 7pm-2amEST; 30 min difference will not hurt. I am looking for a guild with a strong leadership team, players that I can enjoy my time with, but are very dedicated to getting the kill no matter how many hours/days/weeks ect it may take to get that kill. I am not a bench warmer and am not looking for such a position. Looking for a 25man, pref 5/7hm+

Contact me through this post and I will get back to you if the guild looks to fit the part. or nikeracer@hotmail.com realid

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is an established 25-man raiding guild located on Stormrage (PvE, Chicago) and finished US#70 for Tier11 25s. We raid 4 nights per week at Mon - Thurs, 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Progress
    6/6 heroic BWD
    5/5 heroic BoT
    2/2 heroic TotFW
    6/7 heroic FL

We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website: http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Clarendon, Sparty(RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.