Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Also, didn't realize pastels and bright colors were Warlocky
    There's sure to be more colourschemes.

OT: I like it. It's simple, but effective. Not the best... but it's nice. What's it meant to be, though? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    This gives me hope for the paladin set. This set looks great and is DRUID themed in design, not some demon-fire-old god corrupted madness that says 'Class: Druid' on it.
    True. However I doubt they're going to top the Paladin T12, that set is by far their best work aside from Judgement. High Bar on Pallys. But not to derail this thread even though it's in General and not Druid Forums. Druid T13 doesn't look bad, certainly not flashy which is a plus and a minus. /shrug
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

10+ Year Old Account
    I was 100% sure this was a troll thread. But no, you legitimately have druid tier 13 before the homepage. Great job, OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Mage T13 actually turns you into one of the new Gilneas horses... and people thought they were mounts.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    I think this is bad. The shoulders are nice but other just looks like a basic PvP set.

If other classes such as paladins get dark sets, why cant we have some full crystal uber badass sets instead of seeing every set we get look like WOTLKs pvp sets?

It is bad. Just taking a look at the lower parts makes me happy that i have to be in forms. I wonder how the shamans sets will turn out. They almost always look more basic than druids set nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Are you high? Warlock Tier 13 looks amazing. Tentacles coming out of your face? Lol? Yeah, that's not Warlocky at all.
    its not. Warlocks are supposed to reminisce fire, brimstone, and demons. Tier 13 warlocks just remind me of Squidbillies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Dont like the helm but other than that looks decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mneh. I'm not overly excited in either direction. At least the shoulders aren't twice the size of the character wearing them.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    without the shoulders it looks kinda like alliance tier 9, or am I just crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I was 100% sure this was a troll thread. But no, you legitimately have druid tier 13 before the homepage. Great job, OP.
    Bibi's AFK on IRC.

Best looking set so far. Great! I'm not a fan of WWE belts though...

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it definitely looks like a Druid set.

Though, I think that it looks rather bland and/or like a PvP set to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Bibi's AFK on IRC.
    Heh, first thing I did was reload the front page to double check. Then, of all things, I had to go to the official site for news!

THE HORROR!

Deleted
    Looks quite bland. Not a fan of small shoulders in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. Simple, but nice.

No humongous shoulders or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    No it's not. Warlocks are demon magic, not Old Gods.

Also, didn't realize pastels and bright colors were Warlocky
    Look up Mind Flayers from D&D. Look up H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos. A Warlock would kill (and probably have) to be able to summon the sort of power that the Old Gods have. And don't get started on pastels, you summon a Succubus that smacks her ass. You have no room to talk about what's "Warlocky" and what isn't, sir.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Somewhat bland, but it is VERY fitting of the druid class. <3 dress back. Pants this tier made me angry.

Im not a fan of it, it looks like random dungeon gear or something rather than last tier raiding gear. Theres nothing really that makes it stand out.....

Deleted
    Not too bad, but indeed a bit boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it. The bits of stone and rope, the pieces of the robe are very nicely done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    Look up Mind Flayers from D&D. Look up H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos. A Warlock would kill (and probably have) to be able to summon the sort of power that the Old Gods have. And don't get started on pastels, you summon a Succubus that smacks her ass. You have no room to talk about what's "Warlocky" and what isn't, sir.
    You justify that a WoW lock should look like Zoidberg and L'ghorek had a "special" baby...by referencing non-WoW material?

Warlocks are demon magic, that is what seperates them from Mages and Shamans. Old Gods are not demons, this random notion that Old Gods are a good inspiration for a Lock set is ridiculous.

Side Note: Mind Flayers are Abberations, not Demons
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.