Its probably been mentioned before...the solution for making BGs fun again!

Instead of just throwing a group of people together randomly in a bg why not base the groups off your MMR. Group the teams based on MMR and actually make it competitive.

I stopped BGs not because I am gear capped but because going 30-0 is sorta boring. Id rather have a bit of a challenge personally and then there are the times where I end up against a great team and a ton of mouth breathers which is equally as annoying. Essentially its like random rated BGs but without the rating drop or gain if you lose.

So... What if you're fully geared and then quit your arena team, can you just roflstomp on people?

Quote Originally Posted by winkysmnm View Post
    Instead of just throwing a group of people together randomly in a bg why not base the groups off your MMR. Group the teams based on MMR and actually make it competitive.

I stopped BGs not because I am gear capped but because going 30-0 is sorta boring. Id rather have a bit of a challenge personally and then there are the times where I end up against a great team and a ton of mouth breathers which is equally as annoying. Essentially its like random rated BGs but without the rating drop or gain if you lose.
    They already have RBGs. If you're bored of doing BGs and want to do something virtually identical to RBGs, I'd recommend you spend less time doing BGs and more time doing RBGs.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

If they did that you would be back here in a week going "WAHHHHHH, my queue times are 20 minutes long while scrubs get in instantly, fix pls."