Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The more I look at it, the more I like it. It does look suitably druidic to me and I like the little details. Even tho it is a pretty basic druid set at it's core things could be worse (hi there T11). Gotta love the fact that with transmog I can actually get the belt to suit the set once all the restos and boomkins have theirs.

Meh.

Not good but not bad.

I very much like it, more than the other two.

Its simple, fits the druid class, is well coloured (not like the lock one) and all in all looks good and screams druid.

the helm needs some work. around the face is nice, but on top there should be something

10+ Year Old Account
    It almost looks like questing gear. Shitty like every single other druid set other than t11

10+ Year Old Account
    I looove it. Besides the helm, but it may grow on me. The rest is probably my favorite druid tier so far though.

I like it, I just hate how every model is on a Female character, including for other classes. I mean, maybe its just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure armor sets look better on a male character (not being gay in any way, just how it is). Especially plate sets.

I'm not sure how I feel about all the blue crystals all over it. The don't look or feel particularly Druid-y to me. I don't hate the set, I just think they could have done something... more? else?
    ಠ_ಠ

The druid Tier 13 set name is "Deep Earth Vestments". It cam de seem below the main picture in us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3469607#blog

In a word? Boring. I was unimpressed with the Warrior t13, but at least there was a clear theme to it. What is the theme to this? And it looks so...boring. It looks like they took pieces of older tier sets and meshed them together to create these new ones. The helm especially is bad. I dunno, maybe when I see it on a bigger model (no offense nelves, but it's gonna look different on my tauren) it will appeal to me more, but from these pics I dont see a whole lot of detail aside from the crystals which dont make a whole lot of sense for a Druid. Oh well, guess this is one of those times where it's good I almost never see my armor
    Last edited by Bearshield; 2011-09-13 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Very nice tbh

For Druids, Tier one is still the best looking one.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Boring. Also, it seems kind of odd that the other two had great detail in the explanation behind their designs. For Druid, it kind of feels like, "Eh, that looks good enough, go with that."

In all honestly, if it wasn't for the glow in the helm and the shoulders, I would have thought this was quest gear.

I don't even play a Druid, and I hope there's some heavy modification to be done before that set hits live because it's just that uninspiring to me.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2011-09-13 at 08:09 PM.

I personally hate this set. It's the worst tier we've had for cataclysm. The blue stones are not mushrooms. Think Deepholme. The final tier Druids are given resembles Deepholme. Yuck. Not raiding my Druid this tier.

especially not as feral... unless ferals get a staff that turns them into a blue crystal cat... or moonkin.
    *Serious face... fist in air.*

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you people insane?! This tier is great! It's probably the best Druid tier since T6, for crying out loud!

It's not flashy? It's plain? IT'S A DRUID SET. THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE POINT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan (Gilneas)
    It also isn't PvP if you use your character.
    Player vs Player, not Character vs Character.
    Get off your computer and fight like a man.

I was hoping for something a little more exciting from what I have seen so far from the Warrior and the Warlock. I am utterly horrified at how boring T13 will look, but I am glad they brought back the robe form from looking like a giant burning twig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't... get it.

What is it? They didn't even include a title. Right now if I was forced to name it, I'd call it "Random Contents of a Compost Bin Regalia".

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finnaly a druid tier set that is actually druidish again
    Errare Humanum Est

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    I don't... get it.

What is it? They didn't even include a title. Right now if I was forced to name it, I'd call it "Random Contents of a Compost Bin Regalia".
    You're not one for reading, are you?

Right below the picture, it says "Deep Earth Vestments."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan (Gilneas)
    It also isn't PvP if you use your character.
    Player vs Player, not Character vs Character.
    Get off your computer and fight like a man.

As others have said, it's boring. Both Warlock and Warrior tiers look decent, whereas ours just looks like the same old crap we get all the time. Put some green on their for plants, some brown on their for the roots and bam, you get druid tier right? Wrong. Thankfully we should have access to transmog so I don't have to look like a generic piece of shit. Thanks again art team, l2druid.