Thread: AS Computing

Deleted

AS Computing

So i have just started college and one of my course is as computing and we have been told to get visual studio 2010 on our home pcs, im wondering if theres any point in 'paying' for ultimate and will it benefit me on this course

<snip>

[User has received an infraction for this post. Don't suggest piracy. - Cilraaz]
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-09-13 at 06:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have Microsoft Academic Alliance you can get all your stuff for free. Check with the school and see if you're a part of it. Most universities are in the program.

Otherwise just get the free version
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

It's definitely better than the free version, but not worth the cost.
    I really like an addon for it called visual assist (used it in a previous version, should be available for 2010 too though)... it's really expensive though too lol =\
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    If you have Microsoft Academic Alliance you can get all your stuff for free. Check with the school and see if you're a part of it. Most universities are in the program.

Otherwise just get the free version
    +1, MSAA is where it's at. I'd imagine most major universities are part of the program. There are a ton of things you can get through it. Do NOT pay for the full version.