Deleted

Razer Naga - Help Needed, having problems with it.

Hi all,

I have had my Naga for around three months and it has been working fine, today however it has started to act very strange.

It became loose in my USB port, when I plugged it back in, the pointer was scrolling very slow and jumping over the screen rather than a smooth scroll. I then noticed that I couldn't click on anything. When I did manage to click it would open a tab, when I clicked on this tab it got rid of it rather than going to the page.

I have uninstalled the program and everything else that came with it, reinstalled and I still have the same problem. The side buttons work fine, when I open the config file all the buttons are correct, 1) Click, 2)Menu etc etc. I have reset to default and stil nothing.

When i go to devices and mouse under control panel, It doesn't let me click on the naga to apply it. It does however show my intelli mouse straight away....

Very confused and annoyed, has this happened to anyone else or does anyone have any advice how to fix it.

Regards

Jay

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you try swapping the naga to a different port? Barring that did you use a canned air to blow out the "loose" port? Its sounding like its not contacted well enough in the port for starters.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunefire View Post
    Did you try swapping the naga to a different port? Barring that did you use a canned air to blow out the "loose" port? Its sounding like its not contacted well enough in the port for starters.
    Yes i have blew out all usbs, it happens in all of them.

It's hard to explain, for example if I click on something in my bags on WOW, you can see the square around the item flash but then nothing happens....so annoying.

Thanks for the reply.

Try restarting your computer with the Naga mouse unplugged. Once windows boots completely, plug in the mouse (try a different USB port for shits n giggles) and let it do its thing. If the pointer on your screen still acts strange maybe the lazer on the bottom of your mouse is dirty? /shrug

If you can try posting a screen shot of your Razor Naga software, with the 'assign buttons' tab open (though it sounds like yours is fine but worth a shot). On the 'tweak performance' tab try un-checking " "enable accceleration" (bottom of the page).

If that doesn't work maybe try unchecking "enable on-the-fly sensitivity on-screen display". It's possible you accidentally turned the sensitivity to zero. (just a guess)

Let me know what/if anything worked!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is your wires striped? maybe somewhere on your mouse wire theres exposed wiring. Its not good

Deleted
    bump please this is weird