Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    In the beginning when red and blue where new i just named him gary and gold and silver i named him "....." or was it "???" i dont remember anyway becos that was his name ingame when you meet him befor you name him i dident figure out i could name him

And ive continued giving the names of the tv show characters in all games until pearl/diamond when i named my rival after my IRL friend just becos he is my pokemon rival
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2011-11-15 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually named him "Bitch." In the first generation games Oak would always say "Calm down, Bitch, you'll get your Pokemon soon."

60. Latifah
    59. Shaniqua
    58. Latoya
    57. Laquisha
    56. La'Kisha
    55. La'Tanya
    54. Rohandra
    53. Bon'Quisha
    52. Sha'Tanya
    51. Toprameneesha
    50. La'Quishria
    49. Bonifa
    48. Shataniana
    47. Levondia
    46. Bufanaquishria
    45. La'Quishraniqua
    44. Barbeesha
    43. Mo'Nique
    42. Abduiniana
    41. Fo'Landra
    40. Kisha
    39. Bon'Qui'Qui
    38. V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha
    37. Sha'Nay'Nay
    36. Tay Tay
    35. Da'Quonde
    34. La'Trice
    33. Deedra
    32. Tramicia
    31. De'Lanice
    30. Ka'Likatifrianiqua
    29. Sha'Londria
    28. Sha'Quonda
    27. Elephantisha
    26. La'Quaysha
    25. Guuuuuurrrrrrllllll
    24. Qua'Lifriaqui'Sha'Niquia
    23. Cornbreesha
    22. Congratulashayla
    21. Barackisha
    20. Obamaniqua
    19. Koolaidria
    18. Spongebobeeshia
    17. Clitorisandrea
    16. Fa'Nay Nay
    15. Comptonia
    14. Harlemisha
    13. Beethovenice
    12. Watermelondrea
    11. Cellularphoniqua
    10. Unidastazovamerikaliqua
    9. Alejandrisha
    8. King'Kong'Quisha
    7.Fri'Chickenisha
    6. Colla'Greeniqua
    5. Grapedrankisha
    4. Africanishaniqua
    3. Que'Shayda
    2. La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice
    1. Rebecca Black
    Last edited by Naturae; 2011-11-15 at 03:56 AM.

I don't remember any of the older ones, but in HG, I named him Error. It amused me.

Always left it Gary. I rarely change the names in video games so unless it doesnt have a default name my games tend to be generic in game.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

My bro and I always buy different versions for each generation (Example: I get Diamond, he gets Pearl...I get White he gets Black) so he names his rival after me, and I do the same for him.

I named him after my brother at first, then called him Gary.. then found out your rivals proper names.... so...

Red/Blue: Blue
    Yellow: Gary (Derp... since you technically play Ash in this one!)
    Gold/Silver/Diamond: Silver
    Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: May (because I always chose a boy character) + Wally.
    Firered/Leafegreen: Green.
    <Games beyond Gen.III>: No Idea, I don't own these, I stopped after 360ish pokemon....

I always named them on of the defaults because I just never really cared, but on repeat playthroughs I would sometime use a curse word or something stupid like that, just for fun x3.

It's been so long since I played Pokemon, and I can't remember if I even knew how to change his name back then (could you in Red, Silver, or Crystal?). But if I had a choice, it'd always be Gary. Simple and perfect, and I always love beating him into the ground as revenge for his being an asshole in the first season of the anime.

I name my rivals after my husband, since he doesn't play.

I usually give them random names out of the blue. But, on my first play through of Silver I named him Prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscofox View Post
    I name my rivals after my husband, since he doesn't play.
    A little repressed anger there?
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Deleted
    I went with "Julian".

I think I just left it at default most of the times because I couldn't be arsed. But sometimes I named him after my brother. Because I really hated my brother when I was younger. I still dislike him today, but not as much.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Deleted
    first gen i went with the other colour or gary usually. Cant remember what i called him later on but i think it mighte been retard or fool, or something else similar that made a funny remark when he said "I am ****".

Any kind of insult

Butthead
    1inch
    Dickbutt

I was more interested in naming pokemon "your dick" and take them to daycare centre ;p
    Last edited by jimmy valmer; 2011-11-16 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Derped

Ben Dover.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was that lame kid who always named him Gary. : /

Deleted
    Gary first time around, now (or up until now I suppose, never finished B/W and will probably not get the next handheld game) me and my flat mate would name the rival as each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have read the manga for the generation I'm currently playing, then I go with the 'real' names.

If not, a random guy's name.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P