Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    as a rogue i really cant see the logic in this...
    assassination scales awfully currently and sub, whilst it scales very well really is only good for fights like baleroc / shannox. if it is a dagger it will be a slow MH dagger and will be a dps loss to use in OH combat. unless they plan to buff sub / assassination in certain ways i really don't see this happening. my moneys still on a 1H agy axe or mace xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't they have enough varying iLVL's? So your going to have 5 man, heroics, 10 man raids and their heroics, then 25 easy mode raid, regular raid, and heroic raid. It won't matter a lot in 4.3 but if they do this in the next expac, then thats 7 different iLVL's. I understand that future patches would only affect new raids iLVL and maybe new heroic iLVL but still. The only thing I can think they might do to reduce the iLVL numbers is having the 25 random raid drop loot that is on par with heroic 5 mans. If you offer loot that is as good as a 10 man raid in a 25 random raid easy mode run, then no one would run it on 10 man. I personally dont think this is the way to go, but more info is needed.

This news killed me fron inside . I was rly hoping for rogue/enhancement weapon this time... Not rogue only

10+ Year Old Account
    i rlly dont see why all the pandaren hate theyve been in since WC3 and mentioned a few times in wow and now people are all OMG PANDARENS ARE STUPID WTF why is blizz making up a fake race

so devs is playing mage / rogue / shaman combosounds familiar

Deleted
    also worth thinking about they could be trying boost rogue numbers since we are the least played class. there where far more rogues running about during MC and BT lol

Quote Originally Posted by soulsek View Post
    gg blizz lets give rogues another f*ing legendary when you have yet to get feral druids / enhance shamans 1 legendary ...why are ya'll so stupid and keep giving the same classes legendaries?
    calm down man calm down

So... When is the feral legendary coming? :/

Rogue
    classic
    TF
    TBC
    Glaives
    Bow
    Cata
    dagger

why are there 4 legendaries for them, while feral and enh didn't have any for pve? (Hand of rag was not something that was pve-effective)

Players will get different achievements and loot from doing Random Raid mode, no normal mode achievements or perks will be gained.

If that is gonna be shared lockout with regular raids, it will hold regular raiders back, "hey sorry i am saved, pugmode drops a pre hm bis" or "sorry saved, went pugmode for its achieves" or even "went pugmode to learn some fight mechanics, saved now as that boss comitted suicide before we thought the fight would be over"

The link leads to nothing now. Its BS it seems

Wooo rogue love!

Why don't they just make a legendary item that turns into a item that you choose at the end of the quest line, like a magic hunk of metal or lump of ore or something. That way everyone could get a shot at it

legendary spirit/agi ring inc imo

How can anybody honestly believe this? The next legendary has to go to either tanks, who haven't had a legendary in 5 yeard, or Enhancement Shamans as they've never had a legendary. (No, Hand was not a legendary for enhancement as EVERY shaman at the time had to be resto or gtfo.)

Anyway, this seems as fraudulent as the Mists of Pandaria bullshit. (It's a comic book, folks.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lornd View Post
    as a rogue i really cant see the logic in this...
    assassination scales awfully currently and sub, whilst it scales very well really is only good for fights like baleroc / shannox. if it is a dagger it will be a slow MH dagger and will be a dps loss to use in OH combat. unless they plan to buff sub / assassination in certain ways i really don't see this happening. my moneys still on a 1H agy axe or mace xD
    I can't speak to the scaling as my rogue is still only 80, but regarding your money... I wouldn't place it on an axe or mace. As much as I would like to agree, and hope for a weapon that's usable by more than one class, it's not going to happen. In the Escapist interview that spawned this very discussion, J Allen Brack said they wanted it to be a Rogue-specific legendary (because they wanted to do a Rogue questline/story), and that it will be a dagger.

There's no room for interpretation or hopes of any sort with that kind of a statement... =/

Quote Originally Posted by squeedwiddle View Post
    How can anybody honestly believe this? The next legendary has to go to either tanks, who haven't had a legendary in 5 yeard, or Enhancement Shamans as they've never had a legendary. (No, Hand was not a legendary for enhancement as EVERY shaman at the time had to be resto or gtfo.)

Anyway, this seems as fraudulent as the Mists of Pandaria bullshit. (It's a comic book, folks.)
    Has to be? Says who, the magical bones in your clay bowl? And yes, Hand of Sulfuras was usable by Enhancement Shamans, not to mention quite godly. Clearly someone never played during Vanilla.

And lastly, read the Mists of Pandaria patent again. Go ahead, I'll wait.
    Done? Okay... Now, answer me this: since when do comic books use computer software?

Oh, and read the interview that this very thread is in reference to. Specifically, the last 2 questions...
    Last edited by Scratches; 2011-09-14 at 12:24 AM.

Fake nonsense or not, I actually sort of understand the dagger legendary. Its been noted that rogue is the least played class, they probably are hoping this will spark more interest in the class. Also, my money would be on a fast OH so that combat can use it as well.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I swear, I SWEAR if they make the five-mans HEROIC ONLY like ZA and ZG... The ICC dungeons were perfect, Blizz. This business with Heroic-only modes is absolutely ridiculous and gives us LESS CONTENT. Just give us some normal modes with worse loot and easier mobs, PLEASE! Some people like having MULTIPLE OPTIONS when gearing up!

Won't be Melee, they've had more than enough Legendaries as is.
    Won't be Casters, they've just had theirs.
    Won't be Healers, had Ulduar mace.
    Won't be a shield, 2 of the 4 tank classes would be shafted.

Vegas money has it on AGI item, side bet on it being Hunter/Shaman/Druid only, no Rogues. Hunter Bow was the most short lived, ammo changed implemented shortly after it was available made it obsolete very quickly. Tarecgosa's only being useful for 1/4 of Druid and 1/3 of Shaman specs makes them likely candidates to benefit also. As these 3 specs seem like the best possibilities it will very well most likely be an AGI item.

1 Legendary quest with rewards depending on class, a Swiss Army knife type of reward; Polearm for Ferals; Claws for Enhancement; Bow for Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
    To be fair, if you're going back that far to say that tanks did, at one point in time, have a legendary weapon, then, likewise, so have Enhancement Shaman and Feral Druids -- it's called Sulfuras.
    Sulferas was not a feral legendary. They did not benefit from the proc or the weapon dps back then. Thus it was not designed for feral Druids. If you count that as a legendary for ferals then ulduar mace was a rogue legendary.
    Last edited by Jitters; 2011-09-14 at 12:54 AM.