Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh god feral druids never gonna get a legendary...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues need some loving. Not the class i'd pick to get a legendary personally but still. I'm interested to find out what the proc is going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    how about a Legendary 1h Axe/Mace? Maybe an option at the end of the quest chain for a slow MH dagger, a slow Agi MH Axe/Mace, and a slow Strength MH sword?

Deleted
    Don't think its real. thats not blizz's style with blizz con coming up,

I just found my long lost love to my main charrecter again.

10+ Year Old Account
    i vote 1h axe.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

Should just let feral druids dual wield daggers, lol.

Deleted
    interview went poof, no longer there. also quit moaning about "X class never gets legendaries QQ" noone wants to hear it :/

15+ Year Old Account
    we won't make a feral druid staff or polearm legendary because it's unfair to have a legendary only 2 classes can use, does that sound familiar? think they said something along those lines sometime during Wrath, clearly you can't trust blizzard at all

Highly doubt it was a fake...I think it was just posted to early and blizz got pissed off >.>

So... what I'm getting here is that Looking-For Raids will possibly be tuned to be easier than normal-mode raids, and will drop lower-quality stuff?

I'm disappointed, but I'm not surprised. Although, I think what they're trying to accomplish in the long run would be established by just simply re-introducing raid attunements.

As far as the legendary goes, I'm holding off judgement until a blue posts about it. I suppose that the same could be said about the LFR inferrence. However, I'm just gonna say that I'm (1) not surprised at a Rogue-specific legendary and (2) not angry about it. I mean, hunters got their legendary ages ago.... and the one real Rogue legendary was so RNG-reliant that no one on either servers I seriously raided on got the set until long into WotLK.

I mean honestly, for some classes to be able to have 'their' legendary, that'll come at the expense of other classes not getting theirs. That's how it's always been.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2011-09-13 at 11:18 PM.

Rather than going up early my money is on a fake interview.

A Legendary that only 1 class can use? Sounds a little fake to me....

LFR being a teaching tool, not too horrible of an idea I reckon

Looking for Raid is going to be fun, randoms will bring the rage meter to new levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues will get a legendary dagger and exciting quest line to go with it. Really? Looking for Raid tool raids will be easier than normal raids using a new level of difficulty (Looking For Raid). ...and the community goes even more to shit. The Looking for Raid tool will only work for 25 man raids, not 10 man. Can't make up their mind whether they want to promote 10 or 25mans... Players will get different achievements and loot from doing Random Raid mode, no normal mode achievements or perks will be gained. Unnecessary This will introduce players to the content and mechanics of the fights so that they are more prepared for an actual raid. Unnecessary. People who need help at the current difficulty level of raids have no business raiding at all. The new five mans will have tighter story integration with the Deathwing Raid than Icecrown Heroics did. Poaching from swtor. Trying to anyways. The Dragonflights will work together to help take down Deathwing. More quests! YAY! Deathwing's random zone burning will continue at least until the end of Patch 4.3. No one cared after the first week. They might be talking about Pandas at Blizzcon. ...when you know the game has officially gone to shit.

Legendary for 1 class? Nope.aviI'm calling BS.

For anyone wanting to read the interview still http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ng-Patch-4-3.4

What that f**k?!?!?! i understand a legendary staff because a lot of classes can use it, but a DAGGER??? WTF is this, one class gets the most unique weapon in and expension???? this is just unreal and unfair, no wonder WoW is losing popularity... If they want to make almost every one happy, they should make a legendary 2 handed that splits into 2 daggers, like the Twinblades of Azzinoth thats available to GMs only... This BS!

Meh, all pretty uninteresting to me. A random raid finder will cause so much nerdraging. Does anyone know if real ID raids will be possible?