15+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Title of the new One Piece OP "We Go!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to see the new opening, but at the same time I will be sad to see them retire Fight Together. It is such a fantastic song/opening.

10+ Year Old Account
    The current opening sucks ass, get out of here.

Can't wait though, mainly because it has the date for when the timeskip happens :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    i know im slacker,but can anyone give me date when new episdoes will comeout? OP<3<3<3

10+ Year Old Account
    New episodes are out every week, but for the post timeskip episodes, they start Oct. 2nd.

Any opening that's not the 4kids one is good in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    God, the 4kids dub was just so bad. Zolo? bad rap? Gum Gum fruit? Not to mention turning all the guns into water pistols. It just makes me brain sad. Sad thing there was an english version of We Are that wasnt too bad that for some reason 4kids did not use.

Deleted
    i watched till marineford,didnt watch more,whats the new episode?(number plx)

3 words: Poison suction cups

Ouch, the English dubbing hurts my ears

Quote Originally Posted by Barrowmore View Post
    Any opening that's not the 4kids one is good in my book.
    Gotta love how much the characters have developed from there... NAMI SWAAAAAAAAN <3!

Also, I totally forgot about "poison suction cups" from the english one lol... When I re-watched the earlier parts with subs, I totally forgot the crap changes that they made for it to be kid friendly :P

ANN taking forever to load...

Edit, yay one piece sig thing atm :>
    Last edited by Yohassakura; 2011-09-14 at 01:19 AM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jebem View Post
    i watched till marineford,didnt watch more,whats the new episode?(number plx)
    Well if you watched till the end of the Marineford arc, after that is the Luffy/Ace/Sabo flashback stuff (and this is going to end up being pretty important, mark my words) that ran from episode 493-504. After that has been a mixture of Luffy going back to Marineford and the training/actions of the rest of the crew leading up to the two year jump. None of it has been real filler (there was some extended stuff during the flashback arc and they really extended all the crews stories from the manga, but it has all been pretty good) but if you have read the manga you can probably skip most of it without missing anything. Like I said, the return to Sabaody arc starts on Oct 2nd, but judging bu the episode titles, you might wanna watch the Sep. 25th episode as well as it seems to deal with Luffy's 2 years of training.

And please, Oh god. Please don't post anymore 4kids dub. It might make me hate one of my favorite series... Sanji sounds like he is half retarded and Luffy sounds like an 11 year old girl. And suction cups? oh god, the pain...

Deleted
    where can i watch new episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Too bad they're US only...

I think that mirror sites are "legal" because the uploads themselves on megavideo for example aren't, and the mirror sites are just embedding the videos (which megavideo should be banning), sort of like youtube does.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

RIP: Portgas D. Ace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AckBrak View Post
    RIP: Portgas D. Ace
    RIP: Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate.