Help with buying a custom PC in Sweden.

Hello all...

I thought i would post here on the off chance i may get a little more information than what i currently have.

I am trying to buy a custom PC for myself in Sweden so far i have really only found Komplett.se as an option and i have read good things about there build quality and customer service.

Does anyone have any experience with this company? and/or could recomend somewere to buy a custom PC in Sweden from?.

A few things that may help you guys out if you decide to check it out

Money is no object really i have 60000 sek to spend.
    I would normally build my own but this time around im not to bothered and dont mind paying a little extra for them to put it together.
    I would prefer Duel 590's and Intel 990x.
    My partner is actually wanting to buy some things also and she is also wanting a PC but she would like to do a pay monthly option on the goods, so something that could accomodate both our needs at the same time would be great.
    I am looking at running a 3 monitor set up i kind of have the monitors in mind that i would like but if you have any selections i would be greatful.
    I am not native Swedish so i dont have really any idea about Swedish custom shops.

Thanks for any help and configurations.

Moo.

i7-2600k > 990x
    Dell Ultrasharp is a really nice monitor. On an "unlimited" budget though, I'd say go for some really nice IPS panel 1440p or 1600p monitors. That's like... double the number of pixels of standard 1080p
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

There is a couple of other options you can use, inet.se is a really good online store. Dustin.se and cdon.com are decent, but Komplett and Inet are the best by far (Inet can build it for you as wellk, not sure if Komplett does that).
    For help picking out the best in Sweden, I would recommend using sweclockers.com which is a incredibale site to use for advise. The drawback is that it is in swedish, so it is kinda depending on how good your swedish is.
    I would say that as long as you manage to register I could point you in the right direction on their forums and you could most likely post in english. But I you will get really good advise from people knowing their business

Deleted
    Komplett and inet are reliable. Go for it!

Deleted
    I buy all my parts from inet fast deleviry and good prices. Dont take 990x, 2600k is better. Nordichardware.se is a good site to if you want advise but not so many active members there as sweclockers have. Sweclockers have alot of young members that have no idea what they are talking about so watch out for trolling there.

First of all, I think spending that much money on a computer is.. ill-considered and rash. Spending your money wisely is better.

I still went and did a build for you.
    http://www.inet.se/kundvagn/visa/867503/overkill
    Dual 580s with 3GiB memory. If you already have the three screens, subtract them.
    Also, you could get just a fraction worse performance from a 16 000 build as from a 26 000 build.

I don't like Komplett. Slow and expensive shipping, poor customer-support comparatively.

EDIT: Forgot CPU-cooler. -.-
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2011-09-14 at 08:36 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a complete list of a PC, which can be brougt at proshop.dk, but they also have a swedish store. Just change the dk with se, and you are good to go.

http://www.proshop.dk/CPU/Intel-Core...e-2243179.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Grafikkort/ASU...5-2253627.html

http://www.proshop.dk/RAM/Corsair-16...)-2242265.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Stroemforsynin...W-2221706.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Stroemforsynin...n-2209048.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Bundkort/ASUS-...3-2253206.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Bundkort/ASUS-...8-2234185.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Kabinet/Cooler...k-2218976.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Koeling-og-Bla...s-2279691.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Harddisk/Kings...B-2283823.html

http://www.proshop.dk/Harddisk/Seaga...k-2252743.html

Also anohter 200mm fan would be proferable in the top of the case.

Will ofcouse cost a lot, but you said money is no problem ;-)

For monitors goes, the dell ultrasharp is an awesome monitor, even tho, I think it have a quite high response time.
    http://www.proshop.dk/Skaerm/Dell-24...l-2221826.html

Hope that can help.

Deleted
    As for shop reliability, I have used Webhallen, Inet, CDON and Dustin Home recently (within the last few weeks). Inet has just moved their stock, ans as such I had some issues with my order. I wouldn't mind that much as I've used them before and they are fast with deliveries and their support is nice and helpful. The other 3 are about equal in my books. CDON seems to have pretty poor costumer support, but their "ask a question -> get an answer" works well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    As for shop reliability, I have used Webhallen, Inet, CDON and Dustin Home recently (within the last few weeks). Inet has just moved their stock, ans as such I had some issues with my order. I wouldn't mind that much as I've used them before and they are fast with deliveries and their support is nice and helpful. The other 3 are about equal in my books. CDON seems to have pretty poor costumer support, but their "ask a question -> get an answer" works well enough.
    I could stand behind this.
    I would rank Inet > Dustin Home > CDON > Komplett > Webhallen if I had to choose though.
    As Marest said, CDONs ask/answer works well. Their website-support is good as well.

Inet WOULD be first, but I feel as though they have like nothing in store anymore. I know they've swapped methods of stocking up et c, but anything tasty in their website is always 'will come in this and then'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    Inet WOULD be first, but I feel as though they have like nothing in store anymore. I know they've swapped methods of stocking up et c, but anything tasty in their website is always 'will come in this and then'.
    They've been struggling lately at having relevant components in stock, and at competitive prices. Been quite some time actually since I last ordered from them. Most of my recent purchases have ended up being from Misco.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXale View Post
    They've been struggling lately at having relevant components in stock, and at competitive prices. Been quite some time actually since I last ordered from them.
    Summed up my thoughts, yet more efficient and in better English!

The curse of being the best at something; You peak and it's downhill. Seems to be the way in much of the computerrelated world. (Thinking of when company X was renowned for their support and now they have even worse support than Y!)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll decide if I love Inet or not upon how they handle my warranty errand on my broken P8P67 Revolution. If they say "no replacement for you" and demand a 250SEK service fee, I'll flame on them hard. But they DO offer the service to build the PC for you and I've seen the insides of a PC built by them, and it looked really nice and proper. I don't know if any other online-store offers that. Maybe the small ones.

Komplett, meh, OK. SLOW handling of Sandy Bridge B2 to B3 motherboard exchange (!), but at least they gave me a PCI SATA card for free during the period I had to use the B2. That was kind of very nice of them. Their pickup point in stockholm acted like jerks to me once though, so no more from that store.

Curious as to why webhallen is ranked low by tetrisgoat I don't know why I just don't always go there and shop. Very nice prices, and I can get stuff the same day I decide I want them since they have a store here.

Deleted
    I have not yet had a bad experience with inet.se, komplett.se, or netonnet.se. I have used pixmania.se also but if something goes wrong with the product they can take some time to sort it out so its a chance, if it the piece works your golden but if you have to deal with customer support be prepared to wait a month or more for your replacement/refund.

On a side note....
    The 990x is more powerful than the 2600k. If money is no object I think for myself I would go with the 990x also. 6 true cores plus tri channel memory(while not exactly a benifit for gaming it can come in handy if you are doing video or photo editing). Either one is an extreemly powerful chip but the 2600k ranks under the 990x even when OCed. Check cpubenchmark.net, I am not alowed to post links yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    I'll decide if I love Inet or not upon how they handle my warranty errand on my broken P8P67 Revolution. If they say "no replacement for you" and demand a 250SEK service fee, I'll flame on them hard. But they DO offer the service to build the PC for you and I've seen the insides of a PC built by them, and it looked really nice and proper. I don't know if any other online-store offers that. Maybe the small ones.

Komplett, meh, OK. SLOW handling of Sandy Bridge B2 to B3 motherboard exchange (!), but at least they gave me a PCI SATA card for free during the period I had to use the B2. That was kind of very nice of them. Their pickup point in stockholm acted like jerks to me once though, so no more from that store.

Curious as to why webhallen is ranked low by tetrisgoat I don't know why I just don't always go there and shop. Very nice prices, and I can get stuff the same day I decide I want them since they have a store here.
    I've had Inet handle similiar issues no sweat (admitted user-caused notebook-issues, although the manufacturer were at fault as well for an unrelated issue, so perhaps not similiar - was under warranty). They even sent me two win7-discs. (y)

Also, I have a friend whom works for Webhallen in a physical store in Estocolmo, or did at least. And she's "virrig" and says that they laugh at customers behind their backs. D:
    I also didn't necessarily mean they are the worst. Just top5 of any I've come across so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dual 590's? Are you planning to do anything in particular with those?
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Hello guys and thanks a lot for the help really appreciate this.

I was looking at Inet since it came so highly ranked and i have a couple of questions for you.

Am i right in thinking that i can go to this site select what i want and then i can have them build it for me? Do they do water block installation if i decided to go that route?

Google translate doesnt seem to like the site so until my partner comes home the old block by block translate will have to do.

I probably should have added that i do a lot of video editing and photoshop editing on a high"ish" level so the duel cards would help me on more than just gaming same goes for the 990x depending on what you are doing and how much.

Again thank you for the help and keep it coming if you like i will always be thankful-

Take care guys

Moo

10+ Year Old Account
    Inet can build it for you if you put this in your shopping cart. They don't do custom watercooling AFAIK and big heatsinks aren't allowed either since they apparently can break off from the motherboard during transport. Closed-loop watercooling like Corsair hydro series and Antec Kühler they do allow.

The i7-2600K should be good enough still. And as for waterblocks, no, Inet has decided in the past to stop using it, as people who bought them were not doing maintenance properly and they made the decision that not sorting out warranties concerning that would be easier.
    Closed-loop will be installed though.
    And like Wries said above me (and shown in the throw-together I did), http://www.inet.se/artikel/9990250/m...ia-komponenter makes them build it together, test it to see if it holds up and then give you an extra year of warranty.
    Their build-quality is really nice as well.
    They will also email you shortly after your build to say if it looks compatible/balanced before they start building it, so you're welcome to come with feedback.
    Since you're doing videoeditting et c, you might want to tell them that (assuming again, you're going with my build) you want the two 1TB drives in RAID0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidemoo View Post
    Hello all...

I thought i would post here on the off chance i may get a little more information than what i currently have.

I am trying to buy a custom PC for myself in Sweden so far i have really only found Komplett.se as an option and i have read good things about there build quality and customer service.

Does anyone have any experience with this company? and/or could recomend somewere to buy a custom PC in Sweden from?.

A few things that may help you guys out if you decide to check it out

Money is no object really i have 60000 sek to spend.
    I would normally build my own but this time around im not to bothered and dont mind paying a little extra for them to put it together.
    I would prefer Duel 590's and Intel 990x.
    My partner is actually wanting to buy some things also and she is also wanting a PC but she would like to do a pay monthly option on the goods, so something that could accomodate both our needs at the same time would be great.
    I am looking at running a 3 monitor set up i kind of have the monitors in mind that i would like but if you have any selections i would be greatful.
    I am not native Swedish so i dont have really any idea about Swedish custom shops.

Thanks for any help and configurations.

Moo.
    How did you get on with your custom built machine from sweden ?