m1b

Protection Warrior - 384 ilevel - LF determined guild

Hello, I am a veteran warrior tank with main tanking experience stretching back to vanilla, threw BC and WotLK, up to 3/7HM in cata. I am forced to look for a new home due to some RL issues in my current raid group preventing us from raiding again. My main spec is protection, but I also have a very reasonable PvE dps off-spec which has seen some heroic firelands content. Also, I tend to do whatever it takes to min/max my character, be it threw hard gold grinding for some sweet BoE booties, or rep grinding for some rings. I have experience with many more general aspects of the game outside my character also: I have been a main tank officer of an end game progression guild during the BT/sunwell days, I have lead raids somewhat in the past, and I've been an active member in guild events outside of raiding.

What I seek from a guild is simple. I am looking for a guild that has a solid core that is dedicated to promptly killing new content. I'm hoping for a guild that is 25 man, but a good 10 man guild is alright. Being from guilds that have fought for server firsts most of my time playing wow has made me come to expect the same level of determination from guilds that I apply to, so I am not really looking for a 7/7 or 1/7H guild that's just getting its bearings.

I, as a person, am fairly level headed. I do not talk in vent/teamspeak unless its necessary. I am determined to get as much gear/knowledge as i can by myself to better prepare for raids. I am loyal to the guilds I join, an example being: out of the 4 or so years I have been playing wow I have only really been in 3 guilds, all of which were in the top 3 of the server. The raid times I am available for are 6:00pm PST onwards, if those are not your guilds raid times, maybe we can talk something out (I am available a little earlier some other times of the week).

If you have any questions, or just want to say hi feel free to post, I'll be keeping a close watch on this thread until I've found a guild.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Paayn/simple

Veryable
    BRB Conjuring Cupcakes is a 10 man Alliance guild on Uldaman. We raid 8-11 PM EST (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday) and are currently 3/7 HM and working on Heroic Alysrazor. You can contact Variable in-game if you're interested.

Hi Paayn, <Arx Deorum> of Windrunner is currently seeking a skilled tank for our 25man roster! We are 4/7 HM currently, should be 5/7 by the end of this week. I am from a hardcore background as well (Top 5 world guild all through Sunwell/Wrath) and a few others are from similar backgrounds. We can offer you the dedication to progression that you are looking for, so I urge you to check out our guild.

Also, we do raid 6:30-10:30 PST, so this time frame fits perfectly! Here's our website: http://arx-deorum.com/

You can also message Trajedy, Sruu or Yruu in-game for more information.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

m1b
    bumping bump

m1b
    bumping for options

Hello Paayn . Epic Again a 25 man raiding guild is currently in need of tanks for core spots. We are currently 2/7 HM in FL .
    You would find yourself throw right into the mix as soon as the app was approved.
    Look me up on the Eldre'Thalas server , or any of the officers. Look forward to hearing from you

Hail, Paayn. I run the #1 raid on Feathermoon, Errant Pride Raid 1. We are in need of a tank for a core position in our progression raid!

From your description, you sound like just the type of person we're looking for, and it sounds like we may be what you're looking for.

You like competition and determination? We don't like being anywhere but 1st place. We live in this spot, as we have since Cataclysm was released. We hold server firsts for just most Cataclysm hard modes, including practically every T11 heroic encounter. We like having Realm First! achievement spam across the server; it's what we yearn for.

Currently, we are 3/7 Firelands heroics and #1 on Feathermoon as ranked by WoWProgress/GuildOx. We'd be farther ahead, but due to it being summer and having some roster issues (needing a tank), our pace has slowed a bit recently (we normally like to be 1-2+ HM bosses ahead of the rest of the pack.)

I recently made a recruitment post on the WoW forums if you'd like some more details: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3195920573

-Raid Times- (server/PST)
    Tuesday 6 - 9 PM
    Wednesday 6 - 9 PM
    Sunday 4:30 - 7:30 PM (we go longer depending on situation/progress.)

I realize the Sunday time may be early for your listed times. Hopefully it would work out for you.

Whisper/mail Vodamn @ Feathermoon, or apply at www.errantpride.com using the "Guild Member Application" button at the top (you can treat it like a Raid app and not a guild app.)

I look forward to hearing from you!