Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    My latest char is female worgen warlock. still like it after 30 levels casual playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    as you can see, my alliance lock is worgen. i wish i would have picked a different race. the casting animations are terrible.
    Other then the unarmed animations, I find all of them pretty horrible.
    Fortunately my only Worgen is a Druid, so I'll rarely get to see it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    How important is it for me to wait for Demon Soul when Metamorphosis is up? Is there an ideal time range?
    Somebody hit the switch! I think we've been derailed!

Not more then 20 secs.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Worgen are easily the best alliance PVE race for a warlock. Extra crit and a useful sprint ability far outweighs the benefits of any of the other races.

The human/gnome locks probably just created their chars before worgens existed and don't care enough about their dps to change.

Deleted
    I changed to from human to worgen after playing human for 3 years. Don't regret it, human (male) is so boring. Sadly the most interesting (and best) races are on horde side.

Deleted
    Warlock and alliance is useless, but atleast we get 1% crit and a decent situational sprint buff. All warlocks should be horde :<

Deleted
    The server i play on is the largest PvE Server in the world and has around about 40,000 Alliance players on it. As such there are TONS of Worgen Warlocks. Most go Gnome becuase they still belive that the racial is 5% Int (when it isnt, it was changed). Most go Worgen because of the 1% crit and Dash ability.

I'm a human because, quite frankly, racials mean fuck all in the long run. I can't bear to be a midget baby (Gnome), or flailing my arms around like i have some kind of mental problem (Worgen). Hence why i went Human

10+ Year Old Account
    Human get the pvp bonus, the rep bonus so alts are best as humans.
    And gnomes don't they have like an int bonus or something right now?

Crit is one of the last stats most locks go for, the order i recall for destro is Hit>Haste>Crit>mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post

Crit is one of the last stats most locks go for, the order i recall for destro is Hit>Haste>Crit>mastery.
    Gnomes used to get an Int bonus but obviously that would be OP now. It was changed to a 5% mana bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post

Gnomes now have 5% increased mana. As a lock, that's about as useful as a spirit proc.

Edit: And I go Hit Cap > Mastery > Haste > Crit if you were curious, but I'm Demo. Destro locks are all but useless endgame, but I believe they make some good use of Crit.
    Last edited by Dariela; 2011-09-14 at 11:19 AM.
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashi View Post
    So I rerolled my warlock and choose worgen for the 1% crit, but looking around on armory on other warlocks made me think, Is that 1% crit useless or something? cause most of the people I actually see on armory is actually either Human or gnome.

Edit: The people I have checked is in high guilds 12/12 heroic etc. not random shit geared people.
    *Sniff* *sniff *sniff*....

(5 seconds later)

(5 seconds later)

(5 seconds later)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post

(5 seconds later)

(5 seconds later)

(5 seconds later)

I really like my worgen characters aside from that, it gets so annoying after awhile.. >.>

But still if you are min-maxing worgens are the best warlock race on _Alliance_ side, and i like them alot more than humans or gnomes, even with the bad casting animation.

Darkflight is an amazing racial too!

Quote Originally Posted by DerSenf View Post
    No amount of crit can convince me to play a race with THAT casting animation...
    This. After 2 expansions of being human i thought i'd try worgen at the start of cata cos the racials liked pretty sweet. However the shit casting animations and constant sniffing made me want to stop playing my lock. Race changed again now i'm a cute adorable gnome <3

Quote Originally Posted by WTFsteven View Post
    Human = free trink (for PvP)
    Gnome = 5% more mana and just cutely annoying (Also half a trink for PvP)

Also, Worgens are just kind of annoying after a while. Their running animation really wears on you
    And casting.

And stealth.

And dancing.

Pretty much everything about them pisses me off.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

So I rerolled my warlock and choose worgen for the 1% crit, but looking around on armory on other warlocks made me think, Is that 1% crit useless or something? cause most of the people I actually see on armory is actually either Human or gnome.

Edit: The people I have checked is in high guilds 12/12 heroic etc. not random shit geared people.
    I would never create a worgen caster, for me they have by far the worst or most retarted looking casting animation. They look ok attacking with 1handers tho.

main reason i havent switched is cuz worgens are so damn ugly, but i didnt realize there was a 1% buff

I must be the only person in WoW who is actually fond of her Worgen.

I haven't loved my character this much in a long time. Different strokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    While worgen give technically the best dps, a lot of people are still playing their old character and don't want to pay for a racechange, or they pvp fairly often and prefer a free trinket over 1% crit.

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    While worgen give technically the best dps, a lot of people are still playing their old character and don't want to pay for a racechange, or they pvp fairly often and prefer a free trinket over 1% crit.
    I'm the same way most of the time to be honest. My druid is still a Night Elf, and I don't plan to change her. In fact, I wrestled with changing my lock, but she was Undead. I haven't played horde since Wrath, and she was just sitting there collecting dust. I wanted to go ranged, dislike Cata boomkin, and detest leveling alts. I even started a Worgen lock and leveled her to 45. Then I realized I still had 40 more levels of hell and said screw it, the money is worth it =P

So glad I did, but then again, I am also enjoying her asthetically. I'm sure if I found her as horrible as I find the Goblins, Tauren, or Gnibblets, I would feel the same way as the people who tried Worgen and couldn't stand the sniffing, voice, casts, or whathaveyou.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Lol, Worgens have the best starting quests to date
    Goblin 1-12 trumps Twilight, i mean Worgen anyday. I've leveled through both about 3-4 times each, and goblin just blows the wolf people out of the water.