Deleted

[H] Avalanche 10m - Unique Opportunity READ inside.

Before I start I’d like to introduce myself; I’m Regence, Guild Master of <Avalanche> on Kazzak EU.

I recently got into contact with a couple of my previous guildies that have decided to come back to the game after a brake and we have decided to put a 10man guild together we set up shop on Kazzak EU and everything’s in place, we have the core all set up we just require a few more to finish the raiding team off. Now, we are looking to have a group of mature, close bunch of players that enjoy raiding together we aren’t interested in people that have absolutely no idea of how to play their classes but experience isn’t a major factor.. we want people that are interested in being part of something from the start and being loyal to the cause into the future this means being patient while we hand pick people for the raiding team in preparation to raid. All the current members/officers are highly experianced players who raided in each expansion to a end game level.

Now you know who we are and what we stand for these are the requirements that need to be accepted, gear isn’t a issue as a couple of us have rerolled and are helping each other get to a point suitable to start raiding.

-18 or over please.
    -Can speak and understand English fluently.
    -Can make these raid times: Monday, Thursday and Sunday -9:00PM -12PM GAMETIME.
    -Working microphone that you use on a regular basis.
    -Reliable computer and internet connection.
    -Happy to be part of a community (ie: Logging on to Vent during non-raid hours and being part of the team).
    -Contributing to the guild by being active on the forum (yet to be built).
    -Having a good raiding experience (hardcore and full firelands not a must).
    -Knows all aspects of your class.

UPDATED: Almost completed the raid team, if you are one of the classes below you have a chance.. apply today..www(dot)avalanche-guild(dot)enjin(dot)com or e-mail me at theproject10(at)hotmail.co.uk

Druid or Warrior Tank
    Priest or Shammy Healer

All other applications will still be considered.

If you think you can accept all of those requirements then you could be part of a small community of people that all want to progress through the content and build a group of people that all have common interests.

We have a working Ventrilo and our forum is being worked on currently, so the best way to contact me is via this e-mail: theproject10(AT)hotmail.co.uk if you could fill out the small application template below and email it to that address we can reply promptly.

-Full Name:

-Character Name:
    -Class:
    -Armory Link:
    -Experience:

-About you:
    -What can you give to this project:
    -What do you expect from this project:

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regence
    GM.
    Last edited by mmoc6cf3d9c40f; 2011-09-20 at 08:18 AM.

Deleted
    bumping

Deleted
    bumping =)

Deleted
    UPDATED: Almost completed the raid team, if you are one of the classes below you have a chance.. apply today.. e-mail me at theproject10(at)hotmail.co.uk

Resto Druid
    Mage
    Warlock
    Rogue
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman
    Last edited by mmoc6cf3d9c40f; 2011-09-15 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    up we go please

Deleted
    bumping up !!

Deleted
    bump for a tank.

Deleted
    Druid or Warrior Tank
    Priest or Shammy Healer

All other applications will still be considered.

Deleted
    bump for a tank and healer

Deleted
    We currently have 1 DPS spot and 1 Healing spot open for the following classes:

Resto Druid (With a decent offspec gear is a plus)
    Rogue/Warlock/Shadowpriest
    DK Tank as a back up (someone who cant make all raids but wants to be there just incase)

Deleted
    bump for dps and healer

Deleted
    bumping bump