Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Herald of the Titans Keosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    2,782
    Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    What he meant was that you only need the staff equipped while hes casting the disorient, so once he finished casting disorient you can go back to equipping your normal weapon and dps until hes about to cast disorient again, and thats when you switch back to your staff and apply the shield.
    yeah that's what i was talking about thanks

  2. #42
    Bloodsail Admiral Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,145
    Congratulations, well done on the kill. ^.^

  3. #43
    Mechagnome Kassina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alingsås, Sweden
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Softique View Post
    Congratulations, well done on the kill. ^.^
    Thank you!

    Did it yesterday, and got a video uploading to YouTube at the moment ;D
    LF Exp CM Mage for times, Pref Swe/Nor PM Me

  4. #44
    Stood in the Fire Doomsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    389
    Awaiting! 10 characters!

  5. #45
    Mechagnome Kassina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alingsås, Sweden
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsoul View Post
    Awaiting! 10 characters!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0PrkFspWPg
    LF Exp CM Mage for times, Pref Swe/Nor PM Me

  6. #46
    Herald of the Titans Keosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    2,782
    Good one Jose even though the birds didn't went well you still managed to kill him, nice.
    Have you used any kind of INT scroll etc since i'm at work and can't see it in 1080p

  7. #47
    Mechagnome Kassina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alingsås, Sweden
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Good one Jose even though the birds didn't went well you still managed to kill him, nice.
    Have you used any kind of INT scroll etc since i'm at work and can't see it in 1080p
    Hehe yea hate the birds and after a while I was like screw it I'll take the birds after, and that worked well!
    I use Drums of forgotten kings int flask and int/stam food
    LF Exp CM Mage for times, Pref Swe/Nor PM Me

  8. #48
    nice work, quick question - would you mind posting your weapon macros by any chance?

  9. #49
    Mechagnome Kassina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alingsås, Sweden
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Minibone View Post
    nice work, quick question - would you mind posting your weapon macros by any chance?
    For when I fight the weapons or when I equip them?
    Here is the macro to target the shield at least "/tar phase"
    And if you mean when I equip and change the weapons I've just bound them on F1 And F2.
    LF Exp CM Mage for times, Pref Swe/Nor PM Me

  10. #50
    I've tried him yesterday and after 5-6 tries and 2-3 hours of work I got him .
    Thanks for this vid!^^

    But.. if I had been watching your vid more carefully much less tries would have been possible.
    Killed him with standard raiding glyphs/talents and didn't use the Cosmic Infuser (had much to heal ).
    Apart from some stupid fails (e.g. shadowfiend/fade in p4 -.-' or cd on shadowfiend as weapons engaged^^) it worked very well as you get the rhytm^^.

    I have 384 average gear with NF and VPLC as trinkets, like you... maybe the 7 Ilvl difference made... the difference^^ of surviving without the Cosmic Infuser.
    But next time I'll be much better prepared.

    Thanks again for this guide and vid, nice job!

  11. #51
    Mechagnome Kassina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alingsås, Sweden
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Drhomie View Post
    I've tried him yesterday and after 5-6 tries and 2-3 hours of work I got him .
    Thanks for this vid!^^

    But.. if I had been watching your vid more carefully much less tries would have been possible.
    Killed him with standard raiding glyphs/talents and didn't use the Cosmic Infuser (had much to heal ).
    Apart from some stupid fails (e.g. shadowfiend/fade in p4 -.-' or cd on shadowfiend as weapons engaged^^) it worked very well as you get the rhytm^^.

    I have 384 average gear with NF and VPLC as trinkets, like you... maybe the 7 Ilvl difference made... the difference^^ of surviving without the Cosmic Infuser.
    But next time I'll be much better prepared.

    Thanks again for this guide and vid, nice job!
    Congratulation on the kill and good luck on the mount ^^

    Glad you liked the video^^ Standard glyphs and talents works fine to, at least now when I've done it some times ^^
    Cosmic Infuser helps quite much! ;D

    Yea that 4 item level helps I believe
    LF Exp CM Mage for times, Pref Swe/Nor PM Me

  12. #52
    Herald of the Titans Keosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    2,782
    Found 2 more vids for anyone who need some help, both at 1080p and the first one also got text tips.
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNxKv6Wob3M
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77-iRiaNupM

    Cosmic Infuser simplifies things for the first 1-2 kills until you get a good grip of the fight then you can skip it yeah.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-11-06 at 10:53 PM.

  13. #53
    Mechagnome Kassina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alingsås, Sweden
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Found 2 more vids for anyone who need some help, both at 1080p and the first one also got text tips.
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNxKv6Wob3M
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77-iRiaNupM

    Cosmic Infuser simplifies things for the first 1-2 kills until you get a good grip of the fight then you can skip it yeah.
    Both of them where very good and helpful thanks for linking them! ;D
    LF Exp CM Mage for times, Pref Swe/Nor PM Me

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Found 2 more vids for anyone who need some help, both at 1080p and the first one also got text tips.
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNxKv6Wob3M
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77-iRiaNupM

    Cosmic Infuser simplifies things for the first 1-2 kills until you get a good grip of the fight then you can skip it yeah.
    I see you have located my secret video stash...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •