Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Make DI raid wide

Spent 5 minutes last night before Baleroc arguing who gets (our four) DIs so they could parse higher. Such a headache. Nerf it for all I care, just don't make it so it's such a massive DPS personal buff that only one person gets.

Agree/disagree?

10+ Year Old Account
    if its such an issue open it up to gold bids.

Deleted
    Tell em to stfu or none will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvre View Post
    Spent 5 minutes last night before Baleroc arguing who gets (our four) DIs so they could parse higher. Such a headache. Nerf it for all I care, just don't make it so it's such a massive DPS personal buff that only one person gets.

Agree/disagree?
    At least EVERY warlock gets DI rather than JUST Arcane Mages getting FM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Agree/disagree?
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 1>, DI <Assigned Target 1>
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 2>, DI <Assigned Target 2>
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 3>, DI <Assigned Target 3>
    *Repeat as necessary*
    [Raid Leader]: Everybody shut up, do your job and quit arguing or you'll be replaced. Pulling in 3... 2.... 1......

Case closed. If the nerds in your raid are having fits about this and delaying pulls because they want to argue over every single minutia or are obsessed with splooging their tiny little epeens over WoL, get better leadership.
    Last edited by Jahrastafari; 2011-09-14 at 03:06 PM.

1st Choice - Shadow Priest
    2nd Choice - Balance Druid
    3rd Choice - Elemental Shaman

when people cry that they wont rank without it i put it on my pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    If none of the above, I go resto druid. Might not increase raid dps but your 3x stacks help you out

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 1>, DI <Assigned Target 1>
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 2>, DI <Assigned Target 2>
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 3>, DI <Assigned Target 3>
    *Repeat as necessary*
    [Raid Leader]: Everybody shut up, do your job and quit arguing or you'll be replaced. Pulling in 3... 2.... 1......

Case closed. If the nerds in your raid are having fits about this and delaying pulls because they want to argue over every single minutia or are obsessed with splooging their tiny little epeens over WoL, get better leadership.

^ do that basically

guild killing bosses > personally ranking on a website..... if they can't understand that they are selfish and will only do what benefits themselves

Agreed and Source: http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t112939-...m_4_2_release/

Agree/disagree?
    Can't say that I've ever enjoyed the benefit as I run classes that don't care for DI -- Prot Warrior, Mage and Disc Priest -- I can say that I really hate these raid discussions myself.

It gets more frustrating when 'DI Target' gives 'Non-DI Target' of same class and spec the 'You suck, you need to pick up your DPS' rant. Comparing apples and oranges is uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    when people cry that they wont rank without it i put it on my pet.
    That's even more childish than the people arguing over it... you're hurting not only someone else's DPS, but taking a massive DPS hit yourself (9% DoT damage is very significant). Hurting raid DPS quite significantly to "prove a point" imo is dumb... its like a healer letting someone die, cause they're mad at them, not really acceptable behavior in most guilds.
    Last edited by Delia; 2011-09-14 at 03:28 PM.

Alysrazor - fire mage
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

2nd Choice - Balance OR Feral Druid
    Corrected that for you.

Also, keep in mind, that Balance Druids and Shadow Priests are very close, so if you have a really good Moonking, but a shit SP, it should always go to the Moonking
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

pff, i'm sick of DI, remove it and rebalance the dps. It's just clunky imo. or keep it but make it less of a big deal, less of a buff or something that's less clunky to maintain, if your raid has 3 warlocks and 1 SP/boomkin it's a desperate search for who will give the best uptime... and if your target dies, 9% less dot damage for you. gg as affliction
    sucks too that you can't even circle jerk it any more like FM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mechanic is fine to be honest.
    The people in your raid are just a bunch of whiners, ignore them. Put it on whoever will give you the biggest increase on raid dps.

People gotta learn to care less about their own dps and more about the raid dps. It's nice when you get ranked but giving up raid dps for that is just stupid.
    If I'd give my dark intent to a hunter and he could get ranked with it, ok, good for him, but in the same time i've sacrificed a lot of my own and the raids dps for doing sp.

Just give it to the best target, if other get cocky about it, tell them to GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post

Just give it to the best target, if other get cocky about it, tell them to GTFO.
    Ha, Ran into this myself this week, 3 Spriests and I was the only lock in the raid.

I gave it to the one that didnt whisper me 109238012 times about DI.
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by Delia View Post
    That's even more childish than the people arguing over it... you're hurting not only someone else's DPS, but taking a massive DPS hit yourself (9% DoT damage is very significant). Hurting raid DPS quite significantly to "prove a point" imo is dumb... its like a healer letting someone die, cause they're mad at them, not really acceptable behavior in most guilds.
    No because DI is just an extra utility that isn't needed to kill bosses where as healing is needed.

Sell it to the highest bidder if they want to fight over it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Corrected that for you.

Also, keep in mind, that Balance Druids and Shadow Priests are very close, so if you have a really good Moonking, but a shit SP, it should always go to the Moonking
    Feral Druids is SIGNIFICANTLY below boomkin since the reduction to the dot dmg of the recipient class, it's like a 600-700 raid dps difference. Feral is actually after Arcane mage now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario