Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvre View Post
    Spent 5 minutes last night before Baleroc arguing who gets (our four) DIs so they could parse higher. Such a headache. Nerf it for all I care, just don't make it so it's such a massive DPS personal buff that only one person gets.

Agree/disagree?
    Best Choice in general is shadowpriest the overall need for haste is higher and at the level if they can count on a DI then some other options open up aswell as balance to the stats where as without a DI and without goblin the haste breaks are obscene and the biggest possible dps increase's for a shadow priest. It will also never fall off for you in the event a shadowy sob has it. Next in line would be balance druid or fire mage rare as they are still w/ DI i can hit 30k in fire and sustain it where as w/o it meager 25k faggy haste breaks >.>

my dk loves some DI.

nom nom haste

also am i the only one that still think's of a paladin's Divine Intervention when ever some one says DI

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post

also am i the only one that still think's of a paladin's Divine Intervention when ever some one says DI
    Those were the days

Quote Originally Posted by Siafubringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Softique View Post
    Just copy pastaing this from EJ for your pleasure. Keep in mind that a bad shadowpriest will of course be worse than a good moonkin, and such.

Why are you citing EJ when EJ cites Gherkin's thread which is right there.

Idk it bothers me ok?