Thread: Dear NPC

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Dear NPC

Pretty self-explanatory. We all have NPC's we really have something to tell them. Here is one of mine:

Dear Emily,
    Time after time I have had to come and rescue you and Mr. Floppy. I have about had enough. Why can't you be content to remain in the Westfall Brigade Encampment where you are safe? It's always all about you isn't it, Emily? The least you could do is have a little consideration for Mr. Floppy. Since you insist on wandering about, do the right thing and leave him behind. He is nothing more than an innocent victim. I know you will continue your selfish habits and I know that I will bail you once again but I want you to know, Emily, I think you are a stupid twit and I only do it for Mr. Floppy. The wolves can have you.

What was that dang kid's name in Nagrand that you had to go save like 3 or 4 times? I've apparently blocked his name from my head. My letter to him would be:

"if you get lost or captured one more time you can stay lost and captured for all I care because I am not saving you anymore!"

Dear Marshal Windsor,

I miss your fists of fury.

Tirion, go jump of a cliff!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Dear Jaina.
    Stop crying all the time.
    Yours truly
    Internet

Think his name is Corki.
    To best one in battle is one thing. To defeat them without striking a blow, that was my hope. You have failed me, completely and utterly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
    Think his name is Corki.
    this^
    ot: Dear Toadstool: WHY U NO TELL ME WHERE THE PRINCESS IS???

or maybe: Dear creepy fan from Oblivion: Why do you ahve to be so annoying and have such a stupid hairstyle? If you hadn't bugged me so much and changed your hair to something more normal, I may have let you live(I think you can kill him, can't remember) for more than 5 minutes.

And if you meant wow: Dear Topper Mcnabb, GO GET A JOB YOU LAZY ASS. Seriously, had you found some work instead of begging for 7+ years, you'd have a nice home, probably a wife and kids, to live in and wouldn't have to spam my chat screen with your stupid begging. Thank You, your's truly, EVERYONE IN SW AH(the front one)
    Last edited by Loaf; 2011-09-14 at 09:44 PM.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Dear Worgen,

Yea sure I could have found a job, and gotten married and bought a house and all that. But then I probably would have lost it all when Deathwing attacked anyways plus I would have wasted all that time working when I could have been off doing other things and I would just be right here begging again but much much sadder. So I am good thanks

-Topper Mcnabb

Also, yea it was totally Corki... kept thinking cookie ><

Dear Succubus minion,

What happened to your skimpy bikini? D:

Deleted
    Dear Shandris Feathermoon, thank you. Thank you because before you got bored you used to go to Orgrimmar and kill dozens of hordies and Garrosh. Much better then what some other leaders do (like the ones you call parents, how about pushing them to kill some hordies as well?).
    Anyway, you're awesome!

With love,
    a secret admirer

P.S.: If someone named Knaak stops you once to make a book about you, shoot him. Several times. It's a trap.