Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue - don't know where it came from, likely anonymous, old friend had it on a t shirt

most people don't know what they're doing, and a lot of them a real good at it - George Carlin

those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music - George Carlin, though pretty sure someone else said it first
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

I'd ask my friends if they know where I lost my mind but they'll just say they never saw me with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Oh WoW wisdom. Ok here goes something I just made up and really nerdy.

"Tanks are like your lead vocals. If they suck, it's apparent, and the group will fall apart. Your Healer is like your drummer, keeping everything alive and flowing, without the drummer the group would lose rhythm and fall apart. And your DPS are those obnoxious pricks on guitar who try to outdo each other when they should learn to hold a rhythm, play well, and stop showing off. But when your whole group works together as a band, you get The Beatles."
    That's actually pretty good.

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.
    -Tyrion Lannister