Which Trinket Combo to use?

Hello my guild hasn't killed sinestra yet so i don't have the Shard of Woe yet so i just got Jaws of Defeat as holy pally should i use Jaws and Core of Rip or Jaws and Fall of Mortality? * i don't know the internal cooldown / proc chance of fall of mort so i been using core of rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Niellak View Post
    Hello my guild hasn't killed sinestra yet so i don't have the Shard of Woe yet so i just got Jaws of Defeat as holy pally should i use Jaws and Core of Rip or Jaws and Fall of Mortality? * i don't know the internal cooldown / proc chance of fall of mort so i been using core of rip.
    Fall of Mortality hands down, Core of Ripeness is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinivus View Post
    Fall of Mortality hands down, Core of Ripeness is atrocious.
    Wrong. Exactly the same amount of Int, same amount of Spirit if you use CoR on cooldown. The benefit to CoR is its a use, so it doesn't proc at a random time when you don't need it. So CoR is better.

but the inner cd is lower on proc trinkets then with on-use trinket as far i'm not stupid and mix something up
    so FoM is better IF the inenr cd is lower

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    but the inner cd is lower on proc trinkets then with on-use trinket as far i'm not stupid and mix something up
    so FoM is better IF the inenr cd is lower
    AND you don't have to monitor your trinketcooldowns for FoM.

EDIT:

I'm asking myself when a proc of additional spirit is useless infight.

Quote Originally Posted by Myridia View Post
    AND you don't have to monitor your trinketcooldowns for FoM.

EDIT:

I'm asking myself when a proc of additional spirit is useless infight.
    FoM: 1926 Spi for 15 seconds, 75 second ICD. 1/6th uptime, 1926/6 = 321 Spi on average.
    CoR: 1926 Spi for 20 seconds, 2 minute CD. 1/6th uptime (if used on cooldown), 1926/6 = 321 Spi on average.

The first proc is usually wasted because it procs very early in a fight. Aside from Baleroc (and this is even stretching it), no fight in Firelands is intense healing right from the get go. But if you prefer to not have to use trinkets, then go with FoM.