Hello everyone, my char's name is maounitsa and as the title indicates i am currently looking for a guild.

I have been playing wow since vanilla with different characters in lots of realms when at last, 2 months before wotlk came out, i decided to name my druid "my main" and focused on him only, at the ally side of neptulon.

My biggest problem about wow is my raiding times. Althought i got plenty of time and i am online almost all day, with 240 days played since september 2008 (70 days at lvl 85 and around 140 at lvl 80), i can only only raid weekends and wednesday.

My problem is the military academy i am in now, where i can play wow from my laptop and my wireless internet but the connection is bad and i have 11 fps in low graphics. During the week i get out of my school at wendesday at around 13:00 st and i go back at thursday morning so wendesday is a free day for me to raid at my home with my awesome pc and internet. Then i have the weekends free from 13:00 at friday to 20:00st at sunday. I would like to mention that i dont mind a late night raiding guild and i am looking for a guild that i can attend 2/3 or 3/4 raids per week.

About me, as i said i play wow all day and if i find a guild with suitable days-time to raid i won't miss a raid. I have no real life at all and even when i go on vacation i manage to find a way to log in and be online for my guild. I am a dedicated skilled player who never got the chance to prove himself cause of my school and wow quiters. The last 2 guilds i have been, have disbanded cause core ppl decided to quit wow and prepare for guild wars 2 or star wars.

I have killed 6/7 bosses in firelands normal the first 2 days fl patch came out and since then i had no progress with my guild. We raided 4 more times and then ppl start quiting. I stayed in my guild for 2 months without raiding or pugging (because sporeggar, the server i am now, is dead), out of loyalty to my guild master, i gave him time to recruit find a solution, even volunteered to help him but he gave up on us and he quited wow too.

My primary spec is moonkin and my secondary is resto, but i am gear rdy to tank firelands too. My gm wanted me to play moonkin but we always missed 1 healer so i have healed all bosses in firelands including ragnaros. The problem is that i got t12 gear only for moonkin and tank althought i only dpsed twice at firelands. I have absolutely no problem in playing tank-dps or heal, or even swap among these 3 as long as i dont play feral dps.

here is my armory link:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sporeggar/Maounitsa/simple
I am willing to change realm but not faction

thank u in advance, looking forward to talk to u