Vertrag

[H] - Magtheridon(US-PvP) - Unholy DK - LF Weekend Raiding

I'm looking for a raiding guild that I guess could be considered semi-hardcore. I don't have the time to commit to 20 hours a week of scheduled play time. My optimal raid times are during the week anywhere between 5pm and 10pm (I typically need to get up early) or at any time on the weekend. My play style is to have fun while raiding, but to get it done. This means I'm looking for an atmosphere of lighthearted gchat but when it comes to raiding - efficient use of raiding time. No half hour breaks between pulls because someone wants to finish a game of Bejeweled or the likes.

About me: I'm 23 and work in the insurance industry. I'm tall. I play competitive volleyball. I'm sarcastic.

About my character: Ðefine, Goblin DK, 540 Alchemy, ~505 JC, trying out a 7/1/33 PvE build for the time being... I need to gear up a bit (haven't played since Cata first dropped - did ONE raid I think) since my ilvl is only 347 or something.

Overall I know the melee DPS role well, and have high raid awareness. If you're looking for someone to damage things and not stand in fire, I'm your guy.

Feel free to contact me on here or add/whisper me in game if I'm online, mail if I'm not. Ð is alt+0208

NOTE: I'd prefer to stay on Mag, but if the right guild comes along I'll consider transferring.
    Last edited by Vertrag; 2011-09-15 at 03:14 PM.

Hey saw your post! I am the GM for Illuminati and we have openings for some good DPS right now! check out our website and if your interested apply! We raid w/f/sun 9p-11p and would consider ourselves to match up with what your looking for pretty closely. But apparently it wont let me reply with a link until ive posted a few times haha so ill dfirect mail you

- - - Updated - - -

Also just kidding it wont let me direct message you lol lluminati-magtheridon. wowhordes. com so theres the link just take out the spaces =P