Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    3.5 hours? if i'm not mistaken, that's shorter than the original PSP timer? at least, i remember playing lego star wars 2 for 4 hours in a row.

Okay so here's the original PSP battery :
    I just charged it back up after 2 months of no use , It's currently at 92% and it's been 2 hours 55 minutes. It will likely be around 3:10 - 3:15 from 0% to 100%.
    If you have an original PSP compare that to the vita. only about 5% more time needed.
    It reports that it will last 11:53 hours at minimum brightness and 5:40 at maximum. Both times with sound on.. Now this sucks, a little more then half of the full brightness life.
    Imo vita's battery has been tested from 100% totally depleted, to the point where it forgets the date and time and at full brightness, so i'd still expect a good 4 to 8 hours of battery life. depending on the brightness level.

Not sure if anyone's said so yet, but I'm feeling too lazy to read the thread. 3.5 hours is without wi-fi on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    Not sure if anyone's said so yet, but I'm feeling too lazy to read the thread. 3.5 hours is without wi-fi on.
    luls epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    I believe the Penny Arcade comic put it best http://penny-arcade.com/comic