[H] Vex 4/7 Heroic 25 LF exceptional DPS/Heals + 1 Tank

Vex is a US horde guild on the server Gorefiend (EST). Vex has been around since early BC and we have no intentions of slowing down, especially with 4.3 on the horizon! Vex has recently made the transition to a 25 man guild after several expansions of multiple 10 man raids. Our 10 man went 4/7H this tier and in our first week of 25's, we managed to do 2/7H while downing the other 5 on normal.

Vex raids 3 days a week, all times are (EST)

Monday: 8:00pm-11:30pm
    Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:30pm
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:30pm
    Thursday: We sometimes do a BoT clear for Sinestra loot.

We also do a alt 10 man run Fri/Sun late at night if you have any alts interested in joining.

A lot of our members cleared last tier going 13/13H. I'm very precise about the people I bring into my raid. I have every class 85 and more or less know each and every spec inside and out. I only want to bring on exceptional players who are willing do do their necessary research in order to be successful. I want raiders who will go above and beyond the ordinary. As much as raiding can be fun, it should also be a bit competitive. Each and every person is held accountable in our raid and if you're slacking, you will be replaced. I do not recruit for the bench, if you're invited, you will be raiding.

Our guild atmosphere is quite laid back. A lot of the members can be goofs and sarcastic but when we raid, there is a professional mind set. We have a solid core of 20 or so players with a few dead weights. I'd like to fill the remaining ranks with quality players.

High Priority DPS
    MM Hunter x1
    Moonkin x1/ Feral x1
    Shadow Priest x2
    Elemental Shaman x1

Medium Priority DPS
    Frost DK x1
    Ret Paladin x1
    Combat/Mut Rogue x1
    Enhancement Shaman x1
    Arms Warrior x1

High Priority Healers
    Discipline Priest x1
    Holy Paladin x1

Medium Priority Healers
    Holy Priest x1
    Resto Druid x1
    Resto Shaman x1

High Priority Tanks
    Warrior x1
    Feral Druid x1

You can add me on real ID Jeff_g889@hotmail.com or add me in game, my hunters name is in my sig below. I don't get home till 7:30 EST.

Apply online http://vex.wowstead.com/
    Last edited by Jeffari; 2011-09-21 at 02:45 PM.

4/7H Now! lol @ tornados. Will be 6/7H after tonights raid. App now!