Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    i could like it...

camouflage tier for hunter lawl
    and smoke bomb tier for rogues!

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    That would be really awesome if it would happen. The Guardian looks awesome.
    This. Can even be given ugly, pink armor with wings, and I'm sold. Would be awesome if they flap around from time to time, or sort of stretch out (like birds do you know). Pure awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    seems everyone has mistaken what the blue has said. SOME ARMOR IS BASED OFF ABILITIES i.e. his time warp comment. BUT OTHERS ARE BASED OFF OF THE RAID i.e warrior and warlock. BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! SOME ARE BASED OFF THE FEEL OF THE CLASS i.e shaman...so no, hunter doesnt have to be camaflauge related nor does pally need to be GoaK related...im hoping skirt again even though we just got one so my expectations arent too high : (
    its all speculation at this point... but we can dream can't we?

a set of armor that mirrors the GoaK gear would be epic... and honestly it seems like the easiest thing for the art team to develop so who knows MAYBE IT WILL HAPPEN?!

Totally called this in the older thread.

/flex

Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    i could like it...

camouflage tier for hunter lawl
    I could imagine my hunter running around with Mirrors strapped to my armor and claiming to be in "camo."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Totally called this in the older thread.

/flex
    He did.

Still everyone! Victory /dance!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would actually be okay with that :P clearly they'd need to tone it down, they couldn't give us a solid god set (oh god... Lawbringer....)

but a white/gold styled set, with wings, and the helm being a hood and blindfold... yeah that could look pretty epic..

and then we get the warrior model for our nonset tank peices :@
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you usually have to roll holy to get the complete set. But with Transmog we can make our non paladin gear look paladin.

Guess I'm the only one who thinks the guardian looks like a clunky thing out of Final Fantasy 7 with extra glow added.

/Commence shunning the non-believer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Guess I'm the only one who thinks the guardian looks like a clunky thing out of Final Fantasy 7 with extra glow added.
    That'd be why people like it.

Deleted
    GoAK isn't nearly as fundamental a change to the Paladin as Holy Power.
    I'm guessing they will go with HP and make something everyone would appreciate;
    a Holy Power Ranger set.

black armor, with gold trim, fashioned like GoAK. i'd play wow again and forever.

even when ive beaten the game, i'd prance around in my kick ass armor.

i'd do every cheivo in the game just because my armor looks so damn sweet.

Edit: google images of Legion: Legend of Excalibur. or just Legion Excalibur.
    Last edited by Oxidys; 2011-09-16 at 06:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I hope they can top the t12 four piece bonus, I love that.
    I hope they do that, AND bake the t12 4pc into our spec! Like they did with t11 4pc.

Deleted
    this is what i look for:

tbh I just want the hood. If the rest looks cool too I don't mind. but i'm mainly after a cool looking plate hood. That white priest t6 is so awesome. pity there is no similar plate piece.

black armor, with gold trim

If it is based off it, hopefully it doesn't have too much gold. I rather silver over gold on my armor. I just think it looks better. Hoping for a skirt again, too. I rather them over plate legs.

Hopefully our shoulders have good stats on them, too!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    If it is based off it, hopefully it doesn't have too much gold. I rather silver over gold on my armor. I just think it looks better. Hoping for a skirt again, too. I rather them over plate legs.

Hopefully our shoulders have good stats on them, too!!!!
    I'm hoping for a hybrid of the two actually... Where it's a robe, under plate armor for the chest, and open in the front over the legs with plate leggings underneath, like the style of Warrior Priests from Warhammer.

(this is about the best image I can find to describe what I'm talking about, but obviously not 'exactly' like that...) http://deadhead16mb.deviantart.com/g...riest#/d25uxkv
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds totally awesome! Can't wait to see what the final render will look like.
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!

Someone posted a pic of the GoaK model in another thread. I noticed that there are wings on the hood of that model. If Blizzard puts Icarus wings on my hood I'm going to be a sad panda, and that's not a good way to go into the next expansion.