Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HitchHikergaming View Post
    This... Needs 5 stacks, ticks every 3 secs and it can be dispelled. Happy Days!
    Cannot be dispelled. If it could, it'd actually be BETTER, no joke. 5 stacks of magic and you want to dispel that fear? 1/6 (at best!) chance buddy, good luck! lol.

Anyway - look at Censure, then compare that with Rip. Suddenly Censure doesn't look so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    3,7k resi and it started hurting like hell after it got buffed by 40%?

It's one of the weakest DoTs in the game if you consider the effort-to-result ratio. How do you feel about the feral/rogue bleeds then I wonder...

I really don't know what to say, I'm pretty sure you just had a situational subjective impression. It didn't hurt too much before and a 40% increase is nowhere near to make it hurt to a healer with that amount of resilience. Not by a long shot.
    What fucking rogue dots have you seen hitting that high? O.o

+ Flame shock sucks major balls.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Feral bleeds are ofc more powerful, but that's quite beside the point here.

A full Ruthless Ret has around 12k passive ap, which results in a 8.0-8.5k Censure over 15 seconds after the hotfix. Factor in that it is stacked over time, that it requires constant ToT to keep up, that it is affected by resilience as all other attacks and I don't feel like this is a particularly dangerous DoT.
    Well, it's kind-of a balance, actually. It doesn't absolutely require melee range to keep up because Judgement refreshes it, but a lot of our damage comes from being in melee range, yes. This actually balances PVP a bit more because the damage of Censure isn't completely pathetic anymore so kiting isn't as bad, but it's still not that good because more damage will come from being in melee range. if you're playing with a Feral Druid and a Resto Shaman, you could keep it up on both the DPS or 1 DPS and the Healer if you work it enough (melee one, Judgement the other?) which would help your overall pressure with no adverse consequences to the Feral Druid's CCs. In 3s, if your Shaman is going to Hex the healer, you could let it fall off of them for example and put pressure on the 2 DPS instead while you CC chain the healer, or you could try to keep Censure over all 3 if you really want a challenge.

Either way, Censure is not a game breaker, by any means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    you could keep it up on both the DPS or 1 DPS and the Healer if you work it enough (melee one, Judgement the other?)
    I have had a mouseover macro for PvE use ever since the change to its stacking, but in PvP keeping it up is a fool's errand. In a perfect scenario it could be possible, but your opponents have to be very dumb or very passive.

I've found it isn't worth the hassle since it only works when the stars align and it often diverts your attention from more important things.

Keeping it up on Valiona and Theralion is one thing because it's scripted and you know what's going to happen (more or less) but I wouldn't rely on that tactic much in arena.

Moreover, trying to juggle two targets may often ensure that you lose stacks on both when you get feared, stunned or one decides to run away or pillar hump.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    This actually balances PVP a bit more because the damage of Censure isn't completely pathetic anymore so kiting isn't as bad, but it's still not that good because more damage will come from being in melee range.
    It's not completely pathetic, but it's nowhere near the volume of a spell that would make a 3.7k resi healer say "Damn, that shit really hurts...".

Not if he actually looks at some of the other DoTs out there, at their damage and how easily they are refreshed.

This is specifically the idea I'm trying to convey by posting here.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.