Need help building new machine for WoW - Clueless

Alright I know normally people come in with what they already plan on purchasing, but I don't have that. I'm looking to be spending between 500-650 for my machine, my current setup sucks. I can run wow fine but its not really enjoyable. I have to have everything turned to low and it hinders my gaming experience.

I want to purchase from either Tigerdirect or Newegg I guess? Looking to get my order in by tomorrow night so I can have it here by Monday, so I am open to complete setup opinions and the pro's and cons. I know its asking people to go out their way to come up with an entire list for me, but I am pretty much clue less and need the help.

I dont wanna just "get by" playing, I wanna enjoy it to its fullest so a 2-4gb memory type setup isn't what I have in mind if that helps at all?

I appreciate any help anyone can offer with throwing me together a setup, everything from monitor to mouse & in between.

THANK YOU!!

Got sick of the runes so I put my DK to sleep, retired the ele shaman cause the rotation was weak.
    Re-rolled a priest & spec'd into Disc - Of course Blizzard gave us the shaft whys it always happen like this?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you are going to reuse your keyboard, mouse, and monitor you can go with this build from Fuzzykins.
    $500 Build
    Case: Thermaltake V3 Black $39.99
    Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts EA-380D 380W $44.99
    Motherboard: AsRock H61M-VS $59.99
    Processor: Intel Core i3 2100 $124.99
    CPU Cooler: Stock - Free
    RAM: G.Skill 4GB (2x2GB) $34.99
    Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB $44.99
    Optical Disc Drive: Sony Optiarc SATA DVD/CD Burner $19.99
    Graphics Card: Galaxy GTS 450 $124.99
    Total: 519.92 USD

Price is from Newegg. However add on another $90 for your copy of Windows 7 and you're at your $600 + shipping budget. Won't find anything really better than that.