PvE vs PvP weapons

Lately I've been doing PvP a lot and have been getting into it for achievements and fun but I still am finding myself using A PvE weapon, although it be 372.

I was wondering if it would be worth it to nab and use A 359 PvP weapon over my 372 PvE one, I'm only doing Random Battlegrounds and 2s for right now and it will certainly be a long time until I can get one of the newer seasons weapons. I have 3426 Resil w/o one and still have some 365 pvp gear to upgrade so I think thats ok, also a lot of Paladins damage comes from weapon damage but I figured I'd ask for another opinion, thanks.

More weapon damage is amazing for burst as long as the rest of your gear has resil you'll be fine for casual pvp.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

228 resil isn't worth having better damage IMO. A lot of the time it's more important to finish something off and move on and such. Plus paladins have decent survival as it is, and being that you're going double DPS for your 2s it's pretty important to have better burst. Also you still have other gear that you can spend your honor on so don't sweat it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The weapon damage of your higher ilvl weapon greatly outwieghs any resilience. However, if you got the ruthless weapon, then it would be worth it to switch
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

PvE weapons are good for casual PvP. Its only worth getting higher bracket PvP weapons, quite honestly.

As MyDisciple says, 228 resilence isn't worth the loss of weapon damage, primary stats, secondary stats and stamina.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to assume you are a ret pally from your sig, so I would recommend the weapon with the higher damage. Yes, you lose 228 resil, but the weapon damage > resil. If it came between a 372 PvP wep and a 372 PvE wep, I would say go for the PvP one. But in this case, I would choose the 372 PvE.