Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try this website to find a good game with co-op ^^
    http://www.co-optimus.com/

Platform: Super Mario Wii, Donkey Kong Country Returns

RTS: Red Alert 3, Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Tw.... no wait forget that last game!!! DON'T EVER BUY IT!

I've yet to try out co-op shooters

Deleted
    Dungeon Siege 3, if and only if you're in to hack and slash game-play.

Deleted
    your best off just waiting, this year has been shit for co-op games, will get better near Christmas tho

I have actually thought of buying a second PS3 and TV to play on so we can play more games because so many of them are not local coop. BF3 not being local really sucks because I love battlefield games. The destruction is so fun and makes multiplayer so much better. Also thought of picking up and Xbox for more games but not sure I want to do that.

And no she doesn't like jumping in any game. Always has issues with it, even in wow. I finally talked her into playing an FPS and she now she loves borderlands so I am looking for more good FPS games.

Anyways I seen a few games I haven't heard of here and am going to check them out. Hunted the demons forge looks like something we could really get into.

Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    My wife and I came back to wow hoping we could have fun with it but we just don't have the time and seem to have better luck with console games.

We have a Wii and a PS3 as well as a DS. We are thinking of getting two 3DSs but haven't decided yet. I am currently looking for ideas on things we could play together. Single player is an option if the game is really good like Heavy Rain or fallout 3.

We had a lot of fun with both Super Mario Galaxy games and Borderlands was crazy fun but these games get boring in a short amount of time. Part of the reason why we liked online games.

We like some mario games, pokemon, FPS, RPGs(especially these) and RTS. One thing that is an issue is my wife is not a very good gamer and things that require a lot of jumping tend to be not very fun for her(2d mario and little big planet)

Haven't played portals 2 or Dungeon Siege 3 yet. Portals looked to short for the money and Dungeon siege 3 sounds like it kinda sucks but I don't know anyone that has played it personally. If it is even a little good it may be worth trying because as I said we love RPG type games.

Any games for the DS, PS3 or Wii would be great. PC games are an option but it would need to be something we can pause or if online we don't have to worry about death or anything by leaving the game in a hurry.(Issues of having a toddler)
    Oh I know mostly Xbox 360 games =\.

But if you do actually decide to get the 3DS's then I'd highly suggest picking up the new Animal Crossing game when it comes out, it's something really fun you can both play (with your own town if you choose) you can visit each others towns share stuff etc. I love that game and it is the only reason why I want a 3DS (I'll also pick up zelda ^_^)

Deleted
    get nintendo 64 emulator download Mystical Ninja 2 Starring Goemon and prepare for awesomeness!

you should wait for diablo 3.

or as many ppl are saying, get Dead Island and thank us whenever you have a short break.
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

Some good co-op's I've played:

Kane and Lynch 1,2
    Lost Planet 2
    Left for Dead 1,2
    Gears of War 1,2,3
    Halo 3, ODST, Reach
    Dead Island
    Fear 3
    Hunted: Demons Forge

Those are just some fun co-op games I've played with my roommate. Hope it helps a little bit!

Reinstall Diablo 2 or wait for D3.

Deleted
    I'll just sort of hi-jack this thread.

I'm also looking for a not-too-hard game to play co-op with my girlfriend. Thing is though, it has to be available for a 360 and it has to be split screen.

We've already played Left for Dead 2, and an awful lot of Black Ops zombies. She didn't quite like Halo. Other than that, any suggestions?

Edit: Spelling
    Last edited by mmoc59f6ce533e; 2011-09-16 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Spelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    One I can really recommend (and doesn't seem to have come up yet) is Lara Croft: The Guardian of Light. That's built for co-op with lots of extra goodies and achievements you can go for. My girlfriend and I had a blast with that on the PS3.

So how good are the gears of war games? Never played them and don't know of anyone that does. There are so many coop games that are system exclusives that I may just get a 360 for the many FPS games on there but I don't know how Gears of war is. I loved the first halo on coop so my guess is all the others would be fun as well.