Deleted

is this a good position for my pc?

Yes? Its all personal preference. As long as you are not blocking any fans, your fine. Only prob I see is getting a disc in there. Pretty close to the wall.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Deleted
    so aslong as fans arnt blocked its fine and its not close to the wall thats a door that opens and the disk drive is about 9 inches from where the door starts near the wall. i only burn xbox games for my bro its not that hard to get up and put it in and take it out get a lil exercise :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not get a desk?

Deleted
    cos i cant afford a desk and nowhere to put it

a screen
    within a screen
    within a screen

D=

Quote Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
    a screen
    within a screen
    within a screen

D=
    Screenception!

OT: The only potential problem I can see is this: you have your PC and your monitor on the same level, with the back of your PC (where almost all of the hot air exhausts) facing your monitor. This could be a problem for a couple reasons:

1. A lot of the buttons on newer monitors (including my own) are activated by body heat. I too had my PC venting toward my monitor for a while, and the volume would randomly go all the way to 100 or the menu would randomly pop up. It took me a couple months to figure out that it was the heat from my PC tricking my monitor into thinking that I was touching the buttons with my finger.

2. The heat coming out of the PC might just be plain annoying. Even on the floor, my PC makes my entire bedroom 5-10 degrees hotter than the rest of the house unless I open the window or keep the door open.