Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I do not see why people are even complaining about this.

So they reused a single piece from another set.The world is not coming to an end.

You want to see lazy design go play Rift and the whole 4-5 sets of armor for each class repeating for 50 levels..hit level 50 and you are wearing the same thing you wore at level 5.

omg t13 will have shoulders!11!!!!!!!!!!, JUST LIKE THE 12 before !
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

It's just the rim of the hood not too big of a deal but I remember when Blizzard came out with the Tier 8 Deathbringer set for Warlocks and it struck me that I have seen that hood and feathers theme in another game I was playing,Warhammer Online.The Zealot had that armor called the Sovereign armor set way before Warcraft introduced the Tier 8 set.Several Tiers in fact.

Maybe it is just coincidence but the similarities are there.

"Chaos boils in my veins."

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, the biggest gear model rip-offs occurred in WotLK. You need to harness 1.21 gigawatts and go rage in late 2008.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything that can be discussed has. And please don't insult the OP, no matter what you think of his opinion. =]