Deleted

> Giving away razer gear for you guys!

We went to buy some razergear for the world of warcraft players out there, and (to not lie) get more subscribers. I thought to give you guys the chance of winning, because there is only like 7 people who have joined the giveaway so far

here is the video, i hope you'll enjoy it!
    (feel free to check out the other videos!)

Deleted
    Cool Free Stuff...

Hmmm Lets check this out, I wonder what contents you have...

MineCraft, yay we need more people uploading this game/whateveritis to youtube...

10+ Year Old Account
    I do need a new mouse...

Deleted
    i got some world of warcraft stuff in there, we'r going to upload more world of warcraft related stuff definetly

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe this is the place to advertise said things.

Its an amusing thing nonetheless, but its not allowed if I remember correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noaile View Post
    i got some world of warcraft stuff in there, we'r going to upload more world of warcraft related stuff definetly
    WOW is on its death bed, and for people uploading Video its been done so much, As Has mineCraft..and the yogs pretty much have that Sewn up now...

IMO what works now if you're after subs then hopefully a UT partner, that do budget Titles, newer games ( wwhich could be expensive ) ..

But the most Successive at the moment is esport stuff, LOL and StarCraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    WOW is on its death bed, and for people uploading Video its been done so much, As Has mineCraft..and the yogs pretty much have that Sewn up now...

IMO what works now if you're after subs then hopefully a UT partner, that do budget Titles, newer games ( wwhich could be expensive ) ..

i refuse to do LoL gamplays, It's reaaaly boring in my opinion. At the moment all we can do is follow the flow. we ordered on of those recording systems so we can record HD games on the ps3. My friend is a expert playing and buys all the new games coming out. so he'll do commentarys for all the new games etc

Sigh glad I stopped using youtube.

Full of kids who think people actually care, so over it now. I don't know how people can honestly be that obsessed with getting "subs" that they'd actually bribe people into doing it at a chance to win something.

You realise the only people entering these things are downy kids with no income. You honestly think a normal person is going to get all excited about this? Really, give me a break. I'd rather go spend my own money and let the shitty gimmick razer products collect dust then click on the link for your shitty youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with your channel but personally I'm not a fan of people that give stuff away for subs, but atleast you was honest about it I suppose.

If only people on youtube were actually talented. But nope, gotta be all about giving shit away just to score +1 hit. So pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post

Deathbed? 10 million + subscribers disagree with you.............................

Deleted
    Elgiganten i gentofte?

So you went in gigant you picked up few keyboards and mouse,took few steps, told your friend to put the cameraphone off,took 2 of the keyboards back to shelf and bought 1 keyboard 1 mouse for yourself, 2 bags then your friend put hes jacket inside other bag and "NOW WE HAZ SUPER FREE GIVEAWAY!".
    Last edited by Demec; 2011-09-16 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    We don't allow advertisements/giveaways. Especially not when you post them in multiple forum sections.

If you want to advertise please request permission before posting it from either Sunshine or Boub.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-09-16 at 10:14 AM.