Poll: Xbox 360 or PS3?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Xbox has the best controler and best Online, PS3 has some tasty exclusives, but they are few and far between.

Imo Xbox wins but not by much, PS3 had a very bad start but came back very strongly.
    im gona have to disagree with you about controller and online, the online is a better service but has a cost so its kinda up in the air and for controllers id say ps3 ive tried xbox ones at friends but maybe im just not used to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Xbox has the best controler and best Online, PS3 has some tasty exclusives, but they are few and far between.

Imo Xbox wins but not by much, PS3 had a very bad start but came back very strongly.
    Yes.. the best online with all those adverts, useless features for gaming and backassward peer to peer setting.. but hey, it allows braindead morons to talk to each other!

Please don't flame. -Seam
    Last edited by seam; 2011-09-26 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ps3

Bought an Xbox on release, as soon as PS3 was released I bought that and my Xbox went in the corner until I decided to sell it. 3 years later PS3 breaks so I decide to get an Xbox again just to mix it up a little, still prefer PS3. Though they're quite similar still, depends on what your mates have and who you'd rather play with.

Be ready to send it in for repair~

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Yes.. the best online with all those adverts, useless features for gaming and backassward peer to peer setting.. but hey, it allows braindead morons to talk to each other!
    Iam sorry, you arent gona sell me that PSN is better than Xbox Live also there is what you call braindead morons on PSN aswell.

im gona have to disagree with you about controller and online, the online is a better service but has a cost so its kinda up in the air and for controllers id say ps3 ive tried xbox ones at friends but maybe im just not used to it.
    Its your opinion I bet its becuase you have a ps3 and you are more used to it, same can be said for xbox players, but the general opinion is that the xbox controler was a well designed piece of hardware and its been a factor for the xbox sucess

PS3 imo, granted the only experience I have with XBOX is the original and what I've played at Best Buy on the demo 360's.

When I made the decision to buy a new console, 5 years ago or so, XBOX required another $100 adapter for wireless network, XBOX had no Blu-Ray, and there is a yearly cost for for XBOX live. Move ahead to today, I would still have made the same decision because Online should be free IMO. I also only play console maybe 4-8 hours a month so my PS3 is my BR player, Netflix machine. As for games, the Gran Turismo series is a must have for me. I do like the free demos on PS3 (not sure if XBOX has this). IMO get what your friends have. If you dont have any console gamer friends, then look at the exclusives, and if those don't sway you one way or the other, get the ps3. It is the better value. Again this is my opinion.